Closed Thread
Page 25 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Hello. I've been quietly stalking this thread & would now like to officially join. We started ttc in Oct/Nov last year & were hoping for a 2012 BFP, so I didn't want to jinx it by joining this thread sooner (silly I know)... details to follow...

Name: Funchu
    Month started ttc: Oct/Nov 2012
    First time ttc!
    State: NSW

...on day one of a (hopefully) 35 day cycle...

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    I notice you haven't added me to the list yet...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Happy birthday future. Fx next years birthday you have an amazing life changing present.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Birthday Future Hope you've had a fantastic day! And fingers crossed for a birthday bubby!

Thanks
    Reviews

Cantwaitforabubba- I haven't met you yet, hi!! 😊 What great news for you to come home to!

Glitter- I had baaad back and abdominal cramps with DS2, I thought I'd strained my back BDing! And having that mixed with my cramps from the endometriosis. Little did I know that it was just him in there, getting comfy! Haha ❤
    So fingers crossed for you!

Happy birthday futuremama! I hope you had a wonderful day xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Can'twaitforbubba - omg that is the best news ever!!! What a fantastic thing to come home too! I was just thinking about you the other day wondering how your America trip went! How much did you LOVE disneyland!!!!!! I'm going to update the roll call to reflect your new TTC status!! I'm so excited ad so jealous at the same time... These last 2 and a bit weeks till I join you ttc ladies is dragging!!!!!

Glittergirl - hmm depends on whether you have been to the gym and done yourself a mischief LOL if you haven't done anything to aggravate your back for it to start hurting then it could be a good sign?! If you could have possibly don't something to hurt your back thats not good and back pain and cramps in your abdomen are related because of your abs. They will spasm to help protect your back . And for you that it's your future baby settling in!!! Keep us up to date !

Trio - loved loved loved your story about when positive pregnancy test!!! Made me feel all warm and fuzzy!
    Well hopefully it's a good sign because I haven't done anything at all because I'm recovering from my shoulder surgery so it's just relaxing for me. I've nearly run out of tests luckily I've ordered some more and fx they come tomorrow. I really want this BFP!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy birthday futuremama & fx for a BFP Glitter girl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I notice you haven't added me to the list yet...

done! Sorry I've been slack trying to keep up with all the newbies! I was bound to overlook one or two.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (10-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    LRA - how are your cycles going ? Are they still all over the place?

indigoj - did those weird symptoms turn out to be a chem preg?

Glittergirl - shoulder surgery ouch!! I hope it wasn't too major?

Afm - Is everyone back at work yet? I am and it's incredibly busy but I'm starting to get back into my normal routine which I'm finding to be fantastic. I'm so routine driven that as soon as I lose that rhythm I'm out of whack (anyone else like that). I'm back at the gym every night after work (and its starting to become second nature) on my way home which is good, I'm enjoying it which surprised me. I'm paranoid about my weight at the moment, I think it's because the start of my ttc journey is only 9 days away and I'm even more stressed out about gaining weight in my pregnancy. I lost so much weight at one stage (because I let myself go and gained 15kg!) and it was freakin so hard to shift it (god bless personal trainers and lite n easy). I felt amazing for it and now over the last few months its been creeping back (I've put on 6kg in 3 months) so I am desperate to get back to where I was before I ttc! If not a few kg lighter!! I was talking to dh last night about this and I made him promise that he would drag me kicking and screaming to the gym if needed! I can see myself just not doing anything and then hating myself for gaining 30kg because I've been lazy and just stuffing my face with food.

Ladies with bubs already, did you gain much weight during your pregnancy? What did you do or wouldn't do this time round?
    Last edited by Disney; 10-01-2013 at 05:04.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey Disney - yep I'm back at work! But my DS' aren't back at school yet and it's killing me to leave them everyday! I only work pt, but it's still hard. I don't think my routine will start back properly until they're back at school, I leave a clean house in the morning and come home to a bomb site! DF is awesome with cleaning, etc. but he needs to be prompted! Lol.

As for weight gain, with DS1 I gained 19kg (crazzzzy, I ate like there was no tomorrow and retained A LOT of fluid). With DS2 I only gained 12ish kg, but the fluid was nowhere near as bad and I think due to the fact I was running around after DS1!
    Probably also I was giving DS healthy meals, so I was eating more good foods myself...
    Being fit will definitely help you during the pregnancy and birth though! It makes things much easier 😊 HTH xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to M2OR For This Useful Post:

Disney  (10-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Double post, thought my phone ate it
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 10-01-2013 at 12:44.