Closed Thread
Page 24 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    WOW! Welcome all newbies to this thread! Its gotten even busier in here, love it!

After a few negative cycles I started putting my feet in the air after dtd. Dh would accuse me of 'steeping' but I think it helped. In the least it made me calm in that I had done everything possible to help the sperms get to my egg. (that is of course till disney suggested sing to them, which will be happening this time round!)

Disney when we got our positive I remember feeling so much love that we made love right then... So i am glad we didn't have visitors!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

Disney  (09-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default O M G! haha

Hi girls!! I am back from my trip to US of A, it was amazing! New Years in Vegas was epic and I had a total of 3 major hangovers in 12 days haha. I bought so many american lollies, worlds largest snickers bar for my DH, lots of little toys and some cute baby clothes from Disneyland!

The holiday was great but what I came home to was a million times better! DH had a funny grin on his face when he picked me up from the airport and said he had a lot of time to think while I was away. I had no idea what he was talking about so left it alone for a bit. We had been apart for over 12 days so I wanted to get him in the bedroom to make up for lost time haha. We were going along as normal (we have been using condoms) and DH didnt use one and said he is ready to try!!!!! Thats what he was waiting to tell me and why he was grinning like a spaz hehe I was shocked like WTF where did this come from!!

I have had so much trouble getting DH to agree and for him to come to me out of the blue keen to give it a go totally blew my mind, my heart melted and I have been over the moon ever since AWWWW

Sooooooo we are officially trying as of right now!! My last period was 28th Dec so my most fertile time is 6th to the 11th with possible ovulation happening today? DH really knows how to pick a good time hehe

My period will be due on the 22nd Jan, if it doesnt come I will test on the 23rd with a clear blue digital w0oh0o. My birthday is the 19th Jan so if I get a BFP it will be a great belated birthday present from DH

I bought ovulation kits but havent used them, will probably do that next cycle if this one doesnt work.

Congrats Carrie on your BFP!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    Hi girls!! I am back from my trip to US of A, it was amazing! New Years in Vegas was epic and I had a total of 3 major hangovers in 12 days haha. I bought so many american lollies, worlds largest snickers bar for my DH, lots of little toys and some cute baby clothes from Disneyland!

The holiday was great but what I came home to was a million times better! DH had a funny grin on his face when he picked me up from the airport and said he had a lot of time to think while I was away. I had no idea what he was talking about so left it alone for a bit. We had been apart for over 12 days so I wanted to get him in the bedroom to make up for lost time haha. We were going along as normal (we have been using condoms) and DH didnt use one and said he is ready to try!!!!! Thats what he was waiting to tell me and why he was grinning like a spaz hehe I was shocked like WTF where did this come from!!

I have had so much trouble getting DH to agree and for him to come to me out of the blue keen to give it a go totally blew my mind, my heart melted and I have been over the moon ever since AWWWW

Sooooooo we are officially trying as of right now!! My last period was 28th Dec so my most fertile time is 6th to the 11th with possible ovulation happening today? DH really knows how to pick a good time hehe

My period will be due on the 22nd Jan, if it doesnt come I will test on the 23rd with a clear blue digital w0oh0o. My birthday is the 19th Jan so if I get a BFP it will be a great belated birthday present from DH

I bought ovulation kits but havent used them, will probably do that next cycle if this one doesnt work.

Amazing news to come home to!! Yay!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post

Can'twait, how exciting. Go your dh. I would have melted too. Good luck babe. Fx it's your month.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Hi girls. I'm 8dpo today and I just hot hit with the worst lower back pain ever!!! I couldn't move and it was only on my right side and now it's followed by cramps...not bad ones but noticeable ones. What do you guts think? Good sign or not?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can'twaitforbubba - omg that is the best news ever!!! What a fantastic thing to come home too! I was just thinking about you the other day wondering how your America trip went! How much did you LOVE disneyland!!!!!! I'm going to update the roll call to reflect your new TTC status!! I'm so excited ad so jealous at the same time... These last 2 and a bit weeks till I join you ttc ladies is dragging!!!!!

Glittergirl - hmm depends on whether you have been to the gym and done yourself a mischief LOL if you haven't done anything to aggravate your back for it to start hurting then it could be a good sign?! If you could have possibly don't something to hurt your back thats not good and back pain and cramps in your abdomen are related because of your abs. They will spasm to help protect your back . And for you that it's your future baby settling in!!! Keep us up to date !

Trio - loved loved loved your story about when positive pregnancy test!!! Made me feel all warm and fuzzy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Yay cantwait thats so exciting! Good luck

Glitter if you are 8dpo it might be implantation pain? Not everyone gets it but it could be a good sign!

Thanks
    Reviews

Cantwait fantastic news! Hope you get that great bday present

Welcome momma k!

Glitter IMO the back pain sounds a bit too strong but cramping can be a good sign... Fingers crossed, only a few more days to wait?

as for me, it's my birthday today hopefully this time next year I have a newborn or am pregnant...

Thanks
    Reviews
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Hope you had a brilliant day and you got lots of great gifts!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy birthday futuremama!