Closed Thread
Page 22 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post

We got a new car about a year ago, my old one was out of finance so we too the opportunity to upgrade, and safety and space was the highest things on our agenda, we got a Mazda CX7, and I love it!!! will be perfect for our little familiy

Disney, our first wedding anniversary is in March too. We are going to go away for a weekend to a really nice B&B or something. Somewhere swish with a spa, views, champagne (if I'm not utd yet) etc, really relaxing and romantic.

I use the period tracker app on my phone, and works a treat. Really helped me to understand my cycles and pin point what my different symptoms were for af arriving and for ovulation. Just be aware that just because your app has flowers and says you are ovulating, does not mean that is exactly what your body is doing, and your fertile period might be a bit different. I used opk's to determine when I o

Shadow, wow your dh is committed!! Good on him. He is the total opposite of my DH, My Dh just wants it to happen, and not talk about it hahaha. He HATES me talking about o, cm, af anything to do with it. He cringes at the thought of me giving birth and just says he will deal with it then, but not think about it now!

Disney, I sing to them too hahaha) and I notice that when I get up, *TMI* a lot less comes back out, so it must do something??
    Oh we wanted the cx7 but they don't make them anymore which is why we are looking at the cx5 it's replaced the cx7!

Oh what date in march are you? We are the 25th! You weekend away sounds beautiful! We've really gotta start thinking about that!

With the period tracker did you notice when you add in a positive opk result under fertility the flowers change dates and it remembers for the next month? Mine does that an thought it was quite nifty.

My dh hates me talking about cm o cirvix's etc. too! I asked him the other day if he wanted to be in the delivery room with me and he said yeah I wanna be there to support you but please don't make me go down the business end and I don't want to cut the cord or look at the placenta (a friend of ours had a water birth and her husband had to look at the placenta to verify it was in tact or something but it grossed both of us out!) which is fine with me I hardly want the doctor down the business end let alone dh! LOL! DH really wants to believe babies come from a cabbage patch or the stork brings them!

Of course it helps MrsLA! Ha ha a good song always helps in every situation!! TTC included! I'm glad I bestowed that advice!
    Last edited by Disney; 08-01-2013 at 18:12.

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    My DH is really keen to have a baby - he gets disappointed every month when af shows up. He doesn't really like the tmi stuff (like cm etc) but at the same time he kind of finds it interesting because he never knew it was so complicated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg very exciting moment! I just had my first situation of 'no we can't have visitors for the weekend because I'm going to be taking a pregnancy test' ! I said to dh I don't want to hide out in the bathroom taking a hpt while your parents are staying with us. What if its positive and you and I want to do happy dances and cry happy tears and hug and freak out and then happy dance and then freak out..Or what if its negative and af shows up and I start crying and you have to buy me chicken nuggest to make me feel better!! It's my first testing moment we need to be alone for that!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Omg very exciting moment! I just had my first situation of 'no we can't have visitors for the weekend because I'm going to be taking a pregnancy test' ! I said to dh I don't want to hide out in the bathroom taking a hpt while your parents are staying with us. What if its positive and you and I want to do happy dances and cry happy tears and hug and freak out and then happy dance and then freak out..Or what if its negative and af shows up and I start crying and you have to buy me chicken nuggest to make me feel better!! It's my first testing moment we need to be alone for that!!
    Haha! Go Disney. Love the nugget statement. I agree though. How awkward If its positive while on laws are there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    ooo...I might be around 7dpo on the weekend...got heaps so IC's so its going to be hard not to test...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    I just can't wait to get off the pill so my libido increases. I told DH he wouldn't know what hit him. I've been on the pill since we started dating when we were 18. :P
    We were the same - 18 (almost 19) when we got together, nearly 32 when we got married, almost 35 now

*edited due to maths fail lol

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Last edited by Funchu; 08-01-2013 at 20:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post

Shadow, wow your dh is committed!! Good on him. He is the total opposite of my DH, My Dh just wants it to happen, and not talk about it hahaha. He HATES me talking about o, cm, af anything to do with it.

Funchu, we used condoms for about 2 weeks when I stopped bc, I stopped bc because my body (after 16 years on the pill) lost the plot and my cycles went out of control. DH was not quite ready to ttc, but after using condoms 2 or 3 times he cracked and said lets just "see what happens" not using them as we both hate them so much! (If i had of know he would agree to ttc earlier I would have just stopped bc ages ago
    My DH also hates talking about it. I got some goodies from Oracle Fertility the other day... I was all excited & he looked disapproving! He just wants to "see what happens", but did offer to get the swimmers checked if needed (bless him)

I went off bc 15 months ago because it was making me feel sick. It took DH longer than "2 or 3 times" to come around to ttc though! We were just "careful" (meanwhile I was hoping for an "accident"... which unfortunately did not happen!)

Thanks
    Reviews

Haha love it. I have not really cared. 2 out of my 3 testing times so far we have been away caravanning with friends. Lol.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    My DH also hates talking about it. I got some goodies from Oracle Fertility the other day... I was all excited & he looked disapproving! He just wants to "see what happens", but did offer to get the swimmers checked if needed (bless him)

I went off bc 15 months ago because it was making me feel sick. It took DH longer than "2 or 3 times" to come around to ttc though! We were just "careful" (meanwhile I was hoping for an "accident"... which unfortunately did not happen!)

My DH is so different, I'm very lucky ...he knew I was waiting for my oraclefertility tests to turn up, he heard the postie stop outside our house so he ran outside and got them for me. And when I was close to O I showed him the tests...its kind of cute but sometimes his enthusiasm can be a bit annoying...I worry about TTC a lot so I get a bit jealous that he's excited but relaxed about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls, lots to catch up on in two days! We've had some pretty extreme weather over the past few days so I have been busy organising our sentimental things into bags.. just in case! No fires yet (we are in a bushfire prone area) so fingers crossed!

About the hip holding up thing, I did it too.. lol. Legs in air.. I'd often read a book for 20 mins/half an hour

Hey I was just wondering if you guys were any wiser than me about some PHI facts? I have just increased my cover back to comprehensive hospital, but have to serve the 12 mth waiting period again.. to save the painful phone call of calling back up again, does anybody know whether that 12 months can include pregnancy? Am I even making sense? Lol

xx