Closed Thread
Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Hi ladies!

DP and I have been trying since October this time round (tried at the beginning of the year but DP miscarried at 6 weeks) so after 3 months of trying with 2 chemicals we are due to try again next weekend.

Details
    Name: Keerah
    Month: January
    Pregnancy number 1

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Hi everyone, hoping i can join this thread too?

I'm 26 and have two boys (4 and 19mths), we are swaying for pink and ttc our 3rd bub this month. It took a year to make #2 so i might be here for a while. Dp does fifo so that makes it harder again

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome Keerah and Kylie!

MrsLA, my AF is still here, waiting for her to leave the building then we are straight back into it.
    Basing it on O pains in the past, id be due to Ovulate around the 14th/15th...which DF will be estatic about.. His bday is the 15th! So i guess he will be getting a little something extra for his birthday. LOL
    I would like to hold out till about 10dpo to test, but i know i will cave early.

BUT thats ok this month, i will have 40ICs to POAS with to fulfil my addiction

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome indigoJ, munchkin and keerah! I hope you all achieve your bfp's in 2013! We will certainly keep you entertained in the mean time!
    I've added you all to our roll call!

shadow - ha ha now you haw an insane supply of IC you will get your bfp this month! It's Murphy's law!
    Last edited by Disney; 01-01-2013 at 14:20.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (01-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

futuremama that is what we are doing too! Who cares about Christmas bring on March.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    shadow - ha ha now you haw an insane supply of IC you will get your bfp this month! It's Murphy's law!
    bahaha, i hope so!! Maybe i should have got 100 JUST to be sure??

Thanks
    Reviews

Haha shadow I was thinking the same for you
    And Disney - march is only 9 weeks away, crazy!

I've just downloaded pink pad, I think I remember some of you mentioning it? I'm late to the party but it looks really useful!

Has anyone got a maybe baby? A pharmacist friend was telling me about them, I was never planning on getting into that much detail but since we're going to be swinging for a boy I'm thinking it could be useful. Do a few of you use opks instead? Not sure what to go for but want to start ASAP

Thanks
    Reviews
    EEEK! Dont remind me! I have 4 birthdays in the next 11 weeks!! DS, DF, my bro and great nephew!! Oh and my puppy lol

I deleted my tracking app, i had a different one, but i found i was like a nazi checking it all the time for fertile days etc... (And they never lined up with O day anyways!) I Dont do temping, and only done OPKs once.

My first cycle off BC pill this time TTC, i did OPKs, and got very clear positives, and O pain shortly after. i didnt bother last month, and am not this month either. I had a feeling i dont ovulate each month... But im sure with the pain and bloating etc around CD16/17 that i do!! (Also had a chem 1st cycle) and some faint bfps last cycle too, but have put that down to evaps or faulty tests.

I will reassess after this month if i need to look into OPKs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey All,

Hope I can join this thread, too.

Name: Sabelle
    Month: March/April
    State: NSW / Sydney
    Pregnancy: First

Cannot believe that we are now in 2013!
    Now I just have to wait for my PHI waiting period to finish before I can officially start TTC.

Did anyone have a big NYE?
    I did...felt like it was going to be my last hurrah before TTC (as I want to limit/stop drinking alcohol before/during TTC).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by futuremama View Post

I've just downloaded pink pad, I think I remember some of you mentioning it? I'm late to the party but it looks really useful!

Has anyone got a maybe baby? A pharmacist friend was telling me about them, I was never planning on getting into that much detail but since we're going to be swinging for a boy I'm thinking it could be useful. Do a few of you use opks instead? Not sure what to go for but want to start ASAP
    Yep I love pink pad. I use it to track my cycles and take note of symptoms etc (also weight LOL) I also use the Forelife opk (not maybe baby), I found it useful to team opk up with pink pad wen I was trying to work out my cycles. My first cycle off bc I wasn't sure what was going on so I assumed my cycles were 28 days to start and that have me an idea of when my fertile week was. From day 13 I started using opk and I found I ovulated on day 16 (not 14 as per my pink pad app) when I entered a positive opk and clicked ovulated my fertile dates changed in pink pad and it remembered I ovulate on day 16 for the next cycle. I did this for the next cycle too and the following one and kept track in pink pad, I figured after 3 cycles I had an idea of where I was at. It makes it easy i reckon! Once this cycle is finished (af is due 19/1) and we are TTC ill start using opk again just for clarification. I liked the Forelife OPK it's in ****** and I got them from Coles