Closed Thread
Page 18 of 101 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by LRA View Post
    Oh and I wanted to ask. Has anyone had trouble with their cycle returning to normal after having implanon removed? I know most people say they get some sort of bleeding as soon as the hormones are out of their body but I still haven't had any after a month I want to start working out what my cycles are doing so I really want af to show up.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    Sorry cant really help as I was on the pill. Hope it sorts itself out.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    How exciting Disney and Lilnightmare!!
    the long wait is/is nearly over
    Lil, I remember in the other thread, you said you had never dtd without a condom and you were intrigued as to what it would be like. Now I'm intrigued, Was it strange? (if its tmi and you dont want to share, just ignore me)
    This is probs way tmi. Lol. I found the actual deed pretty much the same more enjoyable as we didn't have to put on the condom.... Mood killer that can be sometimes but I find afterwards a bit yuk. Constant wet feeling when gravity kicks in lol.

Futuremama- dw we will have lots of fun.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi! Well done Elswyth, I'm sugar free too. Isn't is fantastic?
    Afm---- I think maybe I have... Changed my mind?!
    A few days ago an undercover Hubber started going through some legal dramas with her partner being arrested; she'd been with him for only 4 months and poor thing now has to evaluate their whole relationship. It really got me to thinking: how well can you know somebody after such a short time? I mean, my DP and I have been together 5 months. Yes, only 5 months. And we want to have a baby together, or at least try to next month. What if we are successful? But what if he's actually not the right guy to be having babies with? I already made one significant error in judgement with DS's fob. And I made a joke about my mum not thinking I could be pregnant because I put away a whole bottle of champers on NYE and she laughed and said she never thought I was pg cause I wouldn't be that stupid....
    The trouble is that even with the doubt creeping up on me, I still want that damned baby. But what if??? I haven't been too thrilled about the way DP is parenting his own difficult Master 7 lately, and I'm not sure that's the attitude I want him taking with my future bubbeh.
    I know you'll probs all say, if you have doubts, hold off, don't do it, there's no rush... But I wants it, girls. I wants that baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    This is probs way tmi. Lol. I found the actual deed pretty much the same more enjoyable as we didn't have to put on the condom.... Mood killer that can be sometimes but I find afterwards a bit yuk. Constant wet feeling when gravity kicks in lol.

haha, we are the opposite (have just started using condoms again because I am now off contraception and we are still waiting a little before ttc) but I so know what u mean. I found it a little messier when we weren't using condoms. As u said, gravity seems to take over a little. DH used to joke saying'how the hell will we ever have a baby if my swimmers don't know that they are all supposed to stay in there' haha. Kind of gross, but anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Marepoppin View Post
    Wow! I'm so impressed with you ladies. How on earth do you go completely sugar free, it seems to be in everything? I would be really interested to know you would eat on an average day! Well done!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    lol gravity sucks when it comes to this! But its a nessecary evil

Mare, i read that thread, so strange, and scary. I understand you wanting another bubba, and how bad that want can be... I guess all i can suggest...... Is to keep in mind that if you are successful, could you cope with having a permanent connection to DP for at least the next 18yrs or so?? Do what works best for you and your family though, im sure you will.

LRA i wish i could give you answers, but ive only ever been on the pill...

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post
    Hey munchkin, have you tried clean eating? There's a book by James Duigan and while I don't follow it religiously, I take certain elements and I really feel as though I'm slimmer, DF noticed too! I still have carbs up until lunch time, have 5 small meals a day (breakky, m-tea, lunch, a-tea and dinner). But yeah, my first 3 meals just have a little bit of carbs in each and my last two are mainly proteins. It's working 😊
    Google it, there are some great Facebook pages with recipe and menu ideas without buying the book! xx
    I might look further into this... Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry cant really help as I was on the pill. Hope it sorts itself out.

I'm so glad that the gravity issue is not just me. I really thought I was a weirdo!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Marepoppin View Post
    It sure is! Best decision I ever made. Go sugar-quitters!

In terms of whether to wait or not for a baby — I think you can trust your own intuition, it depends on what you haven't been too thrilled about with his parenting lately. Do you have huge gaping differences between your values? Or does he listen when you say things and take them on board? You'll always have disagreements about various 'things' but it's more about HOW you argue.. if you can both argue well and resolve things then you don't need to worry about the individual issues.. that's my opinion anyway

futuremama — I only drink decaf coffee anyway but apparently you are meant to give that up too.. I think I'll give coffee up if I get a BFP, with alcohol I am going to limit myself .. to maybe 3-4 drinks a week? I wonder if that's a good amount?

LRA — That is exciting about the car! Hooray for family safety and boring cars. We consolidated our cars and picked a 'family friendly' one which was super exciting. It feels good to be choosing it for your future family

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Lil, I remember in the other thread, you said you had never dtd without a condom and you were intrigued as to what it would be like. Now I'm intrigued, Was it strange? (if its tmi and you dont want to share, just ignore me)
    For me it felt very strange (a bit like we were breaking the rules ) the first month we tried. After the first month though it just felt beautiful and natural.

As for how it physically feels different, we used lubricated condoms so when we stopped it made it hard when I was *dry*. I would recommend getting some Pre-Seed if you haven't started yet. I've heard it's good but haven't gotten round to getting any yet!

Hopefully I won't need it! I either have, or am about to, ovulate for the first time this year. Hopefully I get a BFP in two weeks!

I'm thinking that I might stop drinking coffee during the second week of the TWW. It's probably unnecessary but thought I'd just try this month and see if it helps a bubba stick!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    For me it felt very strange (a bit like we were breaking the rules ) the first month we tried. After the first month though it just felt beautiful and natural.

As for how it physically feels different, we used lubricated condoms so when we stopped it made it hard when I was *dry*. I would recommend getting some Pre-Seed if you haven't started yet. I've heard it's good but haven't gotten round to getting any yet!

Hopefully I won't need it! I either have, or am about to, ovulate for the first time this year. Hopefully I get a BFP in two weeks!

I'm thinking that I might stop drinking coffee during the second week of the TWW. It's probably unnecessary but thought I'd just try this month and see if it helps a bubba stick!
    I have looked into lubricants coz I normally use a ky one. I've picked up one called maybe baby from the chemist. It's meant todo the same as pre- seed so well see. I'm due to o next week so I'll use it then. Fx u wont need it either. I hope (wishful thinking) that I only have to use it too much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Disney! How exiting for u. So close now.
    I think I'll be back to eating right when I'm back at work. Can't seem to find a good rhythm when dp and I are on holidays. Think I've put on about 4 kgs.

Afm probs tmi here. Dp and I have done the bd for the first time ever with no bc. Lets hope we can get a swimmer to an egg sometime soon.
    oh it's so so hard over Christmas! I'm with you in the 4 kg club! I'm hoping now I'm back eating normally and much better it will come off.

Omg you bd with no bc!!! Ahh!! So excited for you. Was it weird? I have this feeling I will giggle my way through the whole thing LOL!

ive just read through and seen you've answered this. I imagine it will be gross, as in the aftermath, do you need to sleep on a towel? Or is it not that bad?
    Last edited by Disney; 07-01-2013 at 19:43.