Closed Thread
Page 17 of 101 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JessyJ - awesome work on hitting up the gym twice over the weekend that's fantastic!! I'm slowly getting back into Pilates, because I was away for November and then December was just not going to happen fitness wise I've fallen off the wagon and its hard to make it a habit again.

Shadow - we recently had a big spring clean too. It felt great! Like you if we haven't used it in a year it's gone! I threw out so many clothes and shoes!

Afm - I'm still trying to loose weight but I've managed to put 2 kgs on so it's really getting serious now! I refuse to ttc with this weight on and if ttc isn't motivation enough then I don't know what is! I'm going to the gym each night after work and I've said bye to all carbs so that should do it! I'm expecting af on jan 19 and then we are officially dumping all forms of bc!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Disney- I think it's hard to keep the kg's off over Chrissy! Too much yummy food! 😊
    My gym is just a small one, and his hours don't go back to normal until next week, so once they do I'm back on it too! The fitter, the better! Especially in the later stages of pg!
    I'm jealous of you too, I just want to start now! Lol xx

Thanks
    Reviews

I'd love to have motivation that sticks around.... I'd love to lose about 10-15kgs but just can't do it. I think as I'm quite a fussy eater (well I don't like salad and beans etc) that I find it harder... I love my bread, rice and pasta too... 😔

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey munchkin, have you tried clean eating? There's a book by James Duigan and while I don't follow it religiously, I take certain elements and I really feel as though I'm slimmer, DF noticed too! I still have carbs up until lunch time, have 5 small meals a day (breakky, m-tea, lunch, a-tea and dinner). But yeah, my first 3 meals just have a little bit of carbs in each and my last two are mainly proteins. It's working 😊
    Google it, there are some great Facebook pages with recipe and menu ideas without buying the book! xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post

Afm - I'm still trying to loose weight but I've managed to put 2 kgs on so it's really getting serious now! I refuse to ttc with this weight on and if ttc isn't motivation enough then I don't know what is! I'm going to the gym each night after work and I've said bye to all carbs so that should do it! I'm expecting af on jan 19 and then we are officially dumping all forms of bc!
    Yay Disney! How exiting for u. So close now.
    I think I'll be back to eating right when I'm back at work. Can't seem to find a good rhythm when dp and I are on holidays. Think I've put on about 4 kgs.

Afm probs tmi here. Dp and I have done the bd for the first time ever with no bc. Lets hope we can get a swimmer to an egg sometime soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I have put on more weight from drinking wine than I have from food! (although I have been eating atrociously) DH is back at work today, I still have another week of holidays, but hopefully DH being back will put me back into a little bit of a routine.
    How exciting Disney and Lilnightmare!!
    the long wait is/is nearly over
    Lil, I remember in the other thread, you said you had never dtd without a condom and you were intrigued as to what it would be like. Now I'm intrigued, Was it strange? (if its tmi and you dont want to share, just ignore me)
    Last edited by MrsLA; 07-01-2013 at 10:12.

Thanks
    Reviews

Try quitting sugar. Sugar ruins your appetite control and stops you from feeling full, as soon as you stop eating it, it's impossible to overeat. I've lost about 5kg in a couple of months just doing that. You feel heaps better too!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (07-01-2013),Disney  (07-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Lilnightmare, how exciting! Have fun with your bding then

Mrsla, I'm the same - I've had way too much alcohol in the last month!!! It's my birthday on Wednesday and I've planned a party for Saturday (feels like a bit of a last hurrah, hopefully this time next year I'll have a baby on the way!). After that I'm thinking I should probably try to stop - although, it will naturally ease up with party season slowing down!

Is anyone stopping alcohol or coffee or anything in ttc? I know it's pretty safe to drink up until you find out, but I know some people try to avoid it altogether! Don't think I quite have the willpower when out with friends, and friends would get suspicious...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Hey everyone.
    Haven't read everyone's replies on here but I will try to catch up.
    I see lots of people are getting into their fitness. That is one thing I am really struggling with motivation for. I am in a normal body weight range but I know I'm not at the best level of health so I really need to get onto some sort of program. Maybe we can try to keep each other motivated sonehow? I'm not good with motivation on my own.
    So exciting that some of us are already ttc. I can remember when I first came across the original thread and was glad I wasn't the only one who was hanging out waiting for 2013.
    Lately dh has really come on board with everything baby which is awesome so hopefully he changes his mind about ttc earlier. We had an awesome weekend away to celebrate our first wedding anniversary on the weekend and when we came home dh suggested going to look at some cars so we can decide on a new 'family car' so I know he is really thinking about it now. He always swore he was never getting rid of his car because a bigger car wasn't necessary but now he is saying we need the safest possible car to carry out kids. Music to my ears

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Oh and I wanted to ask. Has anyone had trouble with their cycle returning to normal after having implanon removed? I know most people say they get some sort of bleeding as soon as the hormones are out of their body but I still haven't had any after a month I want to start working out what my cycles are doing so I really want af to show up.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub