Closed Thread
Page 12 of 101 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, can't stay long. The bushfires in Tas are affecting DF and I. We have had to evacuate our house. It isn't too close but better safe than sorry. Took our furbaby and wen't to our parents house. My Mum's is near the beach. So if worse comes to worse we will be jumping in the water.
    Fires are also near where we are building. About 5km away. But that is safe for now as long as the winds don't change.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by Marepoppin View Post
    I'd forgotten how horrid ovulation is when I came off my BC earlier this year. Almost worse than AF
    I agree I didn't realky notice anything in the past just the odd ovulation pain, and um not sure if it was every month or not....
    But since coming off bc this time, i feel really heavy in the pelvis for 2 days before I actually ovulate, I get tightenings, then ovulation pain that is worse than af. Its stabby like, makes me grab my side, and the final one takes my breath away....then it disappears altogether. No need for opks with such clear signs!!

Start safe nomie and fx everything is ok. we are about 30-40 kms from the out of control one in sw vic.no danger atm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Sorry, duplicate post
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 04-01-2013 at 22:14.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Could I please join? We are ttc # 3 in July/August. After our wedding and honeymoon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    Hi ladies, can't stay long. The bushfires in Tas are affecting DF and I. We have had to evacuate our house. It isn't too close but better safe than sorry. Took our furbaby and wen't to our parents house. My Mum's is near the beach. So if worse comes to worse we will be jumping in the water.
    Fires are also near where we are building. About 5km away. But that is safe for now as long as the winds don't change.
    Hope you are ok. Stay safe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Marepoppin View Post
    I'd forgotten how horrid ovulation is when I came off my BC earlier this year. Almost worse than AF
    My ovulation was horrid, too!
    I just came off BC as well and had forgotten (or never realised) that my O was painful - luckily the pain only lasted half a day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who has some baby related TV shows to recommend? I have watched One Born every Minute (UK & US ) so many times I almost know it word by word.

DH is playing golf and this is my time to start enjoying some baby shows without him here!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

What about movies? Just watched one a few weeks ago about getting pregnant,think it was called away we go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post

Omg stay safe !!! NomieTee. I was just thinking about you yesterday wondering if the fires were near you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by futuremama View Post
    What about movies? Just watched one a few weeks ago about getting pregnant,think it was called away we go?
    Was it good? Is it a rom com or a doco?