Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Bedding is bd?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    BD = baby dancing

when the cervix is high, open and soft you will ovulate, if you aren't pg it will drop and be hard and closed

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    BD = baby dancing

when the cervix is high, open and soft you will ovulate, if you aren't pg it will drop and be hard and closed
    Ah huh.. Thanks for clearing that up!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    nice MrsLA!

I was outside at 9am with DS today in his pool, but inside by 10!! We hit 42 today at 1pm, our poor AC are keeping it a barable 22ish inside. Much nicer, Poor DF just got home from working outside all day, he is so hot, went through 3L of frozen/iced/cold water in 4 hrs!
    Your poor hubby. Got to 38 today here in western Sydney but luckily i was inside with my mum having lunch and shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    For those of you waiting to o in the next week, Just keep Bd'ing!!!!!! the more little swimmers in there the better

Im on CD2 today, af should leave tonight or tomorrow and are due to o in about 2 weeks. I like waiting to O much better than waiting to poas or for af. I'm not analyzing every twinge and symptom so are a lot more relaxed.

I'm inside with the air con on too. quite bored actually
    We are going out to teppanyaki tonight with friends who have a pool, so after dinner will be going for a swim
    Hope you have a lovely night. I haven't had the tww yet but I think ill be the same.

Afm- af has left the building and I can say we are now ttc. Omg! Haven't bd just yet but it's all happening now! Can you believe it? Seemed like such a long time ago now since I joined the 2013 group.

Thanks
    Reviews

Lilnightmare, how exciting!! Enjoy your first official ttc month!

I'm on cd1- first proper AF since coming off bc end of November. And all I can say is bleurgh- forgot how rubbish it can make e feel! But hopefully not too many more before a nice long break

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to futuremama For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (05-01-2013),LilNightmare  (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by futuremama View Post
    Lilnightmare, how exciting!! Enjoy your first official ttc month!

I'm on cd1- first proper AF since coming off bc end of November. And all I can say is bleurgh- forgot how rubbish it can make e feel! But hopefully not too many more before a nice long break
    Thanks I'm sure dp will love all The bding. She's not nice is she. My first 2 cycles off bc were okay but number 3 was horrible. Made me feel like crap. Hope u feel better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Thanks I'm sure dp will love all The bding. She's not nice is she. My first 2 cycles off bc were okay but number 3 was horrible. Made me feel like crap. Hope u feel better soon.
    I'd forgotten how horrid ovulation is when I came off my BC earlier this year. Almost worse than AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Afm- af has left the building and I can say we are now ttc. Omg! Haven't bd just yet but it's all happening now! Can you believe it? Seemed like such a long time ago now since I joined the 2013 group.
    YOUR TIME HAS COME!!! We have clocked up some serious time waiting for 2013 to get here and now TTC is here for you. I'm so excited for you and a little jealous! LOL I will be with in you 15 days!

AFM - I got a VERY positive OKP last night and some serious EWCM (This is TMI but you know how they say EWCM is stretchy, last month I thought I knew what i was looking for and thought I had EWCM until yesterday when there was no doubt in the world and I actually laughed and thought yep it really does look and behave like egg white!). I honestly dont know why I thought to test. I was expecting to ovulate on CD16 again and I didnt want to waste OPK's. Something just made me get up off the couch and do it. Yesterday was CD13 which is different to last month (CD16). Last month (which was my first cycle off bc) I started testing from CD10 and it was always negative and i thought i was barron, then CD14 it was very very faint positive (actually thinking about it now I was probably kididng myself, I didnt want to be barron) , CD15 was a little more positive then CD16 it was VERY positive. So im finding that this month is an interesting development in my ovulating ways LOL. AF is due on the 19th of January and then im into TTC. Am I the only one who is this fascinated by their repoductive systems?

Marepoppin - What makes ovulating horrid?
    Last edited by Disney; 05-01-2013 at 07:21.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Marepoppin View Post
    I'd forgotten how horrid ovulation is when I came off my BC earlier this year. Almost worse than AF
    I don't find ovulation that bad. Just sticky (ewcm) and tender boobs. Didn't get anyo pains.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Marepoppin View Post
    I don't find ovulation that bad. Just sticky (ewcm) and tender boobs. Didn't get any o pains.