Closed Thread
Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1001
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    I got me a +tive OPK I think. It's the first time I've tracked it...

Fx for o for you too... First babies for November DIG... :-p
    my goodness, your opks are tame compared to mine, I have about 17 in a row down the paper hahahahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    LilNightmare, I was thinking the same thing. Fingers crossed we all get BFP very quickly.

Trio, I love the name Xavier. Good to hear he was so brave. And go you! I'm hoping to start using my Couch-to-5k app tomorrow morning. Hopefully that will get me jogging sooner rather than later.

MrsLA, hopefully you can catch that egg this month.

AFM, DH and I upgraded our private health insurance today. Seems like the first step of many towards having a baby.

And here is the wedding video I mentioned. It's not great quality, and it's a bit shaky. But my teenage nephew filmed it for me and it's a lot better than nothing. Hope you girls enjoy it. Don't mind our awkwardness. We were VERY nervous.

Beautiful wedding NomieTee!

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Hey everyone, been a bit mia recently! Had a bit of nausea recently...I'm going to test tomorrow but I'm convinced it will be bfn (though way too hopeful for a bfp).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Sounds like you do a fair bit anyway MrsLA, good on you! Would love to play netball but have seriously dodgy knees because of it Zumba makes me look ridiculous so I do it now and then in the privacy of my lounge room! Have fun dtd this week!
    Beleive me I look like the biggest moron Zumba'ing and laugh the whole way though, but I sweat like nothing else and know its doing A LOT, so I persit. my ankles are getting really bad as I get older, so Netball may have to go soon

And here is the wedding video I mentioned. It's not great quality, and it's a bit shaky. But my teenage nephew filmed it for me and it's a lot better than nothing. Hope you girls enjoy it. Don't mind our awkwardness. We were VERY nervous.

YAY, I dont have time to watch right now (I have an egg to catch lol) but ill be sure to pop by later and watch, Im really excited to see it

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

LilNightmare, I was thinking the same thing. Fingers crossed we all get BFP very quickly.

Trio, I love the name Xavier. Good to hear he was so brave. And go you! I'm hoping to start using my Couch-to-5k app tomorrow morning. Hopefully that will get me jogging sooner rather than later.

MrsLA, hopefully you can catch that egg this month.

AFM, DH and I upgraded our private health insurance today. Seems like the first step of many towards having a baby.

That was lovely nomie! Feel like I was there lol you looked amazing and I love the colour of your bridesmaid dresses.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies! ill try do personals... Sorry if i miss anyone, i probably didnt go far enough back.

Mumma K - your naturopath works!

Lifeinshades - How did your BT results go?

Nomie - Your video was very cute I LOVE Your bridesmaid dresses colour! so pretty, you looked absolutely stunning. It looked like such a private personal ceremony... i love that its secluded YAY for upgrading your PHI The count down is on!

Disney - FX for in the morning when you test, with your symptoms, i will be suprised if theres NOT 2 lines! Sending you lots and lots of

Hamij - hope your BT went well.

Lilnightmare - I LOVE your bump! so jealous Glad to hear you arent suffering from MS. That is a real blessing. The tiredness sucks, but it IS hard work growing a little person. Take it easy and sleep or rest if you need to.

Trio - good job on the running! Your poor DS, immunisations are so heart breaking! I always cry on the trip TO get them because DS is his usual happy chirpy self, and i feel guilty knowing what we're heading to do... But he always forgives me. How is your DS? FX he doesnt have any side effects from it. I Agree with the BF in summer! YUCK! DS was born in March, and even then i could feel the sweat dripping off us both. I would change my bra a few times a day because it got so gross

Jessyj - i have heard about those pills a while back! they done a news segment on them. I havent tried them though, but people seemed to have results.

MrsLA - good luck catching that Egg!! Go get busy Im not sure if i O'd or not - again! I got my regular symptoms of pre-o heaviness last week, so i was expecting it Sunday-ish i think....but have had CM on TP even today...but not enough to tell if its EWCM or not....*TMI* but things were a bit tender while DTD the last 2 days..... and I also had a really strong stabbing pain right in the middle about 2 hours ago just behind my c-sect scar....so no idea what that was about, my O pains are usually right out near my hip. Oh well, ill still test on the 21st with an IC, and every day from then until a BFP or AF comes.

Munchkin - yay for Pos OPK!! Go catch the eggy Good luck!!

Blotched - FX and Good luck for in the morning. Sending you lots of too!

I hope that was everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nomie - your wedding video is beautiful!! I love those little snapshot videos, they are such a great idea!

MrsLA & munchkin - I hope you both catch that egg and have fun doing it!!

blotched how did you go testing this morning? I got a bfn af is due on Friday. I don't have any af symptoms yet but it ain't over until she arrives! I am hopeful but not sure. I'm not going to test again until af is late, testing makes me sad! Cantwait you didn't get your bfp for a while right? Like it was a few days after af was due?! Gotta hold on to something!!

Trio - what vaccine do they get at 18 months? It would be so sad driving them to get jabbed but they are much better for it! Do doctors still hand out lollies? I loved the doctors lollies as a kid!! Lol

I'm so busy at work at the moment and when I get home I'm beyond exhausted!! I can't believe its Wednesday already, this week is going so fast!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my BT yesterday, I got there and had to wait for 1.5 HOURS. Was not impressed, I was bloody starving and felt so sick.

When do people find they got a positive pregnancy test? I've been testing, too early though. I just wanna know lol. Figure my boobs are sore (and have grown - did my measurements today for weight loss), I'm nauseous at times during the day, I'm exhausted - really need a day sleep at least once a day, and I'm rather moody. BUT I do know most of those can be attributed to pre-menstural. I haven't cycled naturally for a long long time, so I don't know what is 'normal' for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hamij View Post
    Had my BT yesterday, I got there and had to wait for 1.5 HOURS. Was not impressed, I was bloody starving and felt so sick.

When do people find they got a positive pregnancy test? I've been testing, too early though. I just wanna know lol. Figure my boobs are sore (and have grown - did my measurements today for weight loss), I'm nauseous at times during the day, I'm exhausted - really need a day sleep at least once a day, and I'm rather moody. BUT I do know most of those can be attributed to pre-menstural. I haven't cycled naturally for a long long time, so I don't know what is 'normal' for me.
    Fingers crossed for you that you get your bfp or at least your cycles get their sh!t together and behave for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

It's early days yet Disney. I have everything crossed for you (even my eyes... it makes it hard to type & people on the train must think I'm weird!)

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub