Closed Thread
Page 10 of 101 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Well yes it was not as dark as control line but today it was faint as if nothing was there weird will keep trying just wanted to ask for opinions

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by chan87 View Post
    So I'm doing first round of opks I'm getting o pain and cm but the line isn't getting darker has anyone else had this prob I'm using David strips!
    I had some o pains yesterday but not ewcm yet so I think it was just a follicle getting ready. My opks aren't getting darker (yet) and sometimes lighter but I think it depends on the time of day/how much I've had to drink. The heat isn't really helping either.

Hopefully I get a pos opk soon, mostly because I'm pretty impatient to get on with this cycle...I may not actually o until Tuesday so there is still plenty of time. Based on my last three cycles EWCM patterns I should o Sunday or Monday so hopefully I get a nice dark opk soon...

I honestly wish it was the TWW already!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    I had some o pains yesterday but not ewcm yet so I think it was just a follicle getting ready. My opks aren't getting darker (yet) and sometimes lighter but I think it depends on the time of day/how much I've had to drink. The heat isn't really helping either.

Hopefully I get a pos opk soon, mostly because I'm pretty impatient to get on with this cycle...I may not actually o until Tuesday so there is still plenty of time. Based on my last three cycles EWCM patterns I should o Sunday or Monday so hopefully I get a nice dark opk soon...

I honestly wish it was the TWW already!
    I will test again later and see but I think I should o mon or tue I think but seems like its happening earlier yes tww is a killer it's such a drag

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I've been testing at least 2-3 times a day anyway...its my first time using opks so I don't want to miss the surge in case it is short.

I don't actually mind the TWW too much as I get my hopes up and there's still the possibility that I'm utd. But at this time of the cycle, there is no way I'm utd as I haven't o'd yet!

Keep an eye on your cm, if its ewcm then assume you'll o very soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    FX for those waiting to O in the next few days!! I Think i have about another 10 days to go before O...Stupid long cycles, im only half way through my 2.5WW before the TWW!

Nomie, hope you are ok, stay safe.

How is everyone coping with this heat wave?? We are cooped up inside with both AC going, DS is asleep with just a nappy on and a fan going... sooo hot!

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those of you waiting to o in the next week, Just keep Bd'ing!!!!!! the more little swimmers in there the better

Im on CD2 today, af should leave tonight or tomorrow and are due to o in about 2 weeks. I like waiting to O much better than waiting to poas or for af. I'm not analyzing every twinge and symptom so are a lot more relaxed.

I'm inside with the air con on too. quite bored actually
    We are going out to teppanyaki tonight with friends who have a pool, so after dinner will be going for a swim

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    nice MrsLA!

I was outside at 9am with DS today in his pool, but inside by 10!! We hit 42 today at 1pm, our poor AC are keeping it a barable 22ish inside. Much nicer, Poor DF just got home from working outside all day, he is so hot, went through 3L of frozen/iced/cold water in 4 hrs!

Thanks
    Reviews

Where is everyone from its hot on central coast but not unbearable I do have air con on but

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh and I'm doing the bding every second day to get strong swimmers ill be checking my cervix tonight too. Who else checks cp?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by chan87 View Post
    Where is everyone from its hot on central coast but not unbearable I do have air con on but
    Just out of melbourne (north) here and our thermometer days 39.6 outside and ac is on but it's only 26 inside...

Call me stupid, what's bd stand for? And I've been wondering how you measure your cervix...?