+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default How to get the baby up 2 flights of stairs from our car to our apartment?

I live in an apartment as well and also have to walk up 2 flights of stairs.

It's not difficult I used to carry DS in my arms and If I had shopping I would carry DS up in the baby carrier and do 2 or 3 trips if I had to.

Now that he's older (19 months and walking, I STILL carry him coz he runs off otherwise.

I often carry 4/5 bags of heavy shopping, DS on my hip, handbag over shoulder as well as DS's esky / backpack / etc

IMO a bugaboo carry cot is worse than carrying bub on his own. I know because I had a bugaboo. It's too heavy and awkward.

I would say a capsule MIGHT be lighter although I've never used one. I also used to carry DS without the carrier when he was tiny.

I go out a lot during the day, at the moment twice a day and I always carry DS. U just get used to it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default How to get the baby up 2 flights of stairs from our car to our apartment?

Ps I also always leave the pram in the boot. Too difficult to bring it upstairs all the time and also don't have room for it in our apartment

Similar Threads

1. Baby in an apartment with no elevator...anyone done this?
    By rusty22 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 28-07-2012, 21:17
  2. Climbing stairs early pregnancy?
    By Zeddy in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 27-05-2012, 10:41
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-04-2012, 16:40