+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol missbean I realised what I'd written once I posted it and then got sidetracked before I could edit it . A lip above ground makes sense - although with the way the geckos here run around the walls and ceilings I'm not sure it would stop them!.

Thanks for that site biscotti, I'll have a good look, that might be another option.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hahaha, gecko's never seem to end up in our pool.... just the tar tar lizards, lizards that run fast along the ground...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Our friends just got a salt water fibreglass one and it was $32K!! Now her husband is a handy man so has done all the paving etc himself. The other day he was telling us that it had blown to $45K by the time you include all the other things that are not included, the the fence etc. I have no idea why they got a pool, they dont have kids and as they are in their 40's are not planning on it. Time will tell as to whether its worth it once the bills come in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarberry View Post
    Our friends just got a salt water fibreglass one and it was $32K!! Now her husband is a handy man so has done all the paving etc himself. The other day he was telling us that it had blown to $45K by the time you include all the other things that are not included, the the fence etc. I have no idea why they got a pool, they dont have kids and as they are in their 40's are not planning on it. Time will tell as to whether its worth it once the bills come in.
    It's not just kids that need a pool. My MIL swims in her pool daily for many months of the year in Melbourne. She & her hubby (my FIL) saved up money for kids and never got pregnant after 7 years so put in a pool ... and hey, presto they were pregnant!