+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default anyone flown with tiger airways??

I've never flown with Tiger but I've heard they aren't that great from a few friends (basic, no leg room etc.). I suppose you get what you pay for.
    I've flown from Sydney to Brissy twice with DS and DH on Jetstar, once by myself with DS. I was disappointed with their lack of assistance and care when boarding a lady with a young baby - fellow passengers offered more help! But really, it's only a short flight so you should be ok travelling with either one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd rather swim to Singapore then go Tiger. I'm pretty sure their chairs are closer than on Virgin or Jetstar... on Tiger, my knees dig into the chair in front of me when I sit normally. I'm 175cm, and long legged. I don't seem to have this problem with any other airline...

But hey. if it's cheap... you get what you pay for. They've gotten be there and back. Service with a sneer.

Thanks
    Reviews

We used tiger last year and for what we paid couldn't fault them, check in was easy & on the flights there and back we arrived on time/ a few minutes early. I would use them again after that experience, but I guess it is a bit luck of the draw really!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

I flew with tiger once and had no problems on time etc!

do prefer jet star though but f it was a quick easy flight and much cheaper id go tiger again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes once with DS no problems at all and actually was able to get seats right at the front.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

DH and I have flown Tiger several times between us. Never a problem. It's no different to any other budget carrier IMO.

Thanks
    Reviews

I flew tiger twice, once to Melbourne and once to Brisbane, both return, on all four flights we were delayed over 3 hours!!! We would have spent less money of we booked with Virgin or Jetstar once we added on the money we spend while waiting in the airports for our tiger flights.
    We missed dinner reservations in Brisbane, transfers in Sydney and Melb and was late for an appointment in Sydney because of them.
    NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN!