+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just looked at the Winkalot website, and to buy the BJCS with two seats, two bassinetts, two carseat adaptors, two seat liners and two belly bars is going to cost just under AU$1300 DELIVERED to my front door!!! Wow that is almost half of what two baby stores in Perth have quoted me...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: BJCS or strider compact

Ohhhhh good point!!! I never did consider that and my toddler is VERY tall and throws ALOT of tantrums lol....

Sent from my GT-I9210T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    BJCS for sure!! I was always put off by the price until I played with one & now that I own one I don't regret it at all!!! As for the situation with tanty throwing toddlers, you can always swap the positions and put bub up top etc
    love love love my baby jogger even after 2 yrs

Thanks
    Reviews

Default BJCS or strider compact

Is the baby jogger slimmer then strider plus? I have a strider plus & i find it heavy, wide & bulky. I'm having my 2nd child very soon & I don't like how the toddler goes underneath with the strider. I like how the baby jogger can have the toddler at the front & also baby facing you. Is the baby jogger worth it?

Thanks
    Reviews

The strider plus is a real right pita I just got rid of mine, for those reasons the compacts meant to be a lot better it's seven and half cm slimmer or something lighter and can fold with main seat attached.

I've decided on a strider compact because we just don't have the Money for a BJCS no matter where we get it from by the time we get our required accessories and second seat it's going to be so much dearer. IM going to put toddler up in front seat baby down the bottom my toddler is 3 in may so he will be out of pram soon anyway, then baby can go up top

Sent from my GT-I9210T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

My husband is annoying and can't see the difference... He doesn't get why we need another new pram...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm also tossing up between the two

Thanks
    Reviews

Took hubby into a baby store with me today, and he made the decision to go for the bjcs over the others! Ease of use, slim design, will fit into my hatchback easy, and so light.

Thanks
    Reviews

Ah I'm so undecided. For those who have one can baby fully lay down while 2nd seat is attached?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Ive got the strider compact and whilst ive not used the 2nd seat yet (due in march) my very tall 2yr old (off charts tall) fits fine in the main seat with sun hood down etc.

I liked that with the compact i can put the capsule down the bottom at the back so well away from my toddlers swinging legs.