+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default BJCS or strider compact

Got old model strider the plus one it's bulky heavy and a PITA but liking the newer ones which fold with seats on and are smaller lighter but theBJSC has an option where you can face kids into each other and when face fronting they don't miss out on a view I hate that ones always stick underneath with the strider. But now here's the big but.... The BJCS is so $$$$!!! Especially for my last baby, and have to but all accessories separate!!!

Also wondering anyone with the strider compact how talk is the main seat? I have a very tall 2 half yo and his head reaches the top of the main seat in our old strider plus hoping they made them.a bit taller.

Love to hear from people who have both and feel free to throw some.advice my way too lol cause IM utterly lost!!! But def not liking the $$$ difference

Thanks!! :-)
    Sent from my GT-I9210T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Try eBay seller buggiesforbabies to get Baby jogger prams heaps cheaper. We saved $500 on a city elite even wig shipping from the US.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oops. Wig=with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If love to listen in on replies please :-) i to am deciding between these two prams as i need to be able to attach two capsules. i spent 10 mins in a baby shop recently and was impressed by the strider compact as all the accessories are so much cheaper than the bjcs. Up until then i was almost certain to get the bjcs but would have cost me about $2600 to get my configuration.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I didn't have the compact but had strider plus and BJCS. The select won hands down for weight, easy to push, seating was great once the baby is older and wants to look around but it is a pretty long pram.
    If price is a big factor just remember the resale is alot better once you want to sell it with the BJCS. I just sold mine which was nearly 3 years old for $300 less then I paid for it.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: BJCS or strider compact

I know! How expensive are the accessories for the BJCS even the second seat is rediculous in price. I had the old model strider too the strider plus and in all honesty it was a bulky wide rigid heavy pita!!! But the new ones are meant to be heaps lighter and so much more narrow between wheels... Strider compact is winning with my decision atm there's such a huge difference in price!

Sent from my GT-I9210T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Try a NZ site. Forgot the site name but they ship it to you free and it's a few hundred dollars cheaper to buy it there then here, all with warranty and the same Australian standards etc.

I know the site started with "w" lol

Thanks
    Reviews

The NZ site is winkalotts.

Thanks
    Reviews

Check out pram warehouse their prices are pretty good and you get warranty!!

Thanks
    Reviews

My advice is to go to a baby store with your toddler and stick them in the pram. I bought the BJCS thinking I would use the same configuration but in reality it puts my toddlers feet at the baby's head and the baby would get kicked during one of my toddlers (many) tantrums!