+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default This heat wave is killing me!

I haven't found it too bad, have kept inside with the house shut up and the aircon on 24/7!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (29-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Surely this is the worst of it though right? It can't be bloomin 40 degrees like this for 3 months! No way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kooglekat View Post
    35 weeks pregnant here and I'm really starting to feel wiped out a hot day or two is fine but this is getting ridiculous!!
    You poor thing oh I could imagine. So do you just stay indoors? Tell me you have air con?

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Surely this is the worst of it though right? It can't be bloomin 40 degrees like this for 3 months! No way!
    How long have you lived in Perth for? 3 days of 40 is nothing. It easily gets into the mid 40s when summer properly arrives and it has been arriving later and later in recent years.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes way. Feb is the worst according to hubby. So if this is what it's like in December, I'm not looking forward to February.

Thanks
    Reviews

Myztik is there a fan in your room? Can't even open windows its like an oven

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannedangel View Post
    Yes way. Feb is the worst according to hubby. So if this is what it's like in December, I'm not looking forward to February.
    Absolutely. It gets ALOT hotter than this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

You poor thing oh I could imagine. So do you just stay indoors? Tell me you have air con?
    I do in about half of the house, which is manageable. I have been hiding out inside most of the day, which is getting a bit boring, especially with a 2 year old!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

It's gonna be 40 next Friday in Melbourne!!
    We don't have aircon and can't open the windows

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    How long have you lived in Perth for? 3 days of 40 is nothing. It easily gets into the mid 40s when summer properly arrives and it has been arriving later and later in recent years.
    Forever. You know what though I just don't remember being this uncomfortable so with all the years of 40's I don't think I ever felt it so I don't even remember. Oh gawd I'm not even making sense haha