+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Sorta spin-off from cleaning thread. What do you let slide...?

Too many things... I like to sometimes 'soak' the dishes over night purely so I don't have to do them. I'd love for DP to notice them and pick up the scrubbing brush once in a while!

Vacuuming and mopping!! I also can't believe some do it everyday, the last time I mopped was at least a month ago. If something gets spilt I'll just get a wet cloth and wipe it up. Good as new! And dusting.

I also can't remember the last time I shaved my legs being home alone a lot of the time with a 10 week old (DP works a lot) I have in out showers before he has a chance to wake up!

I can hear the dishes currently stacked up in the sink laughing at me right now praying that the next place we move into has a dishwasher!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to callmedragon22 For This Useful Post:

Happy2be3  (30-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

And I still don't own an iron. I'll get around to it one day... For now I just hang wet shirts, dresses, etc on hangers and put them on the line that way, less creases!

I also hang most of our clothes so I don't have to fold much... My laziness disgusts me sometimes.
    But anything to do with bub and I'm so pro-active and on the ball it's scary!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Sorta spin-off from cleaning thread. What do you let slide...?

Most cleaning... It's not a huge priority... Im too busy living my life to be wasting time cleaning

Thanks
    Reviews

The only things would be tidying the toys in the girls' room and ironing, we iron just before wearing and only if it really needs it.
    Can't stand not having a clean and tidy house so it gets done daily, even if that means 4 week old goes in the hug-a-bub. Really helps having a clean freak DF too.