+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    DD and I are only in a 2 bedroom house, so she is in bunks, and I want to get a trundle as well so that in the future when she has friends and the likes stay over there is room for them
    We have a lot of Fantastic Furniture, the quality isn't amazing but it does still last fairly well, my old bed was 6 years old and still going strong and was only $200.
    My DD was in her cot until she was 3, we took the side off at 2 because she was TTing so wanted to make it easier for her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Inspired by this thread (and the colours in a beautiful bunting DD got for Christmas) I decided to paint DD1's white wooden chest of drawers. Here is a picture (I have since put the knobs back on):

2013-01-09.jpg

I also added some lanterns to her room (I need to add a couple of small pale pink or maybe white ones):

SAM_1865.jpg

DD loves her "new" bedroom. She told me it feels like she lives in a new house now.

ETA: DD1 loves pink, hope DD2 does as well because when we painted a wall in DD1's room there was so much paint left over we used it to paint a feature wall in DD2's room as well! DD1 particularly loved the shade of pink chosen because its called Angelina...just like her favourite ballerina.
    Last edited by GirlsRock; 16-01-2013 at 22:12.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Girls bedroom furniture -pics!

Very pretty!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sub Rosa For This Useful Post:

GirlsRock  (16-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks lovely girls rock

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love love her dolls house

Where did you get it from? Want to get dd a nice wooden one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Just*Ace View Post
    We got it from eBay. We originally had this Barbie bed picked out but changed our mind as it was a bit too hotly and would have been hard to match furniture too. I have seen similar beds to DD's at bed shops though like snooze.
    My DD has the Barbie bed that is gloss white with the hot pink velvety headboard. To be honest I wish we hadn't bought it which is really disappointing considering it wasn't cheap. I didn't think about it until we set it up but the headboard is an odd shape and kind of curves out meaning that it won't go flat against a wall. So you end up with about 15cm gap between the wall and the bed length because of where the headboard comes out (which inevitable ends up with toys and crap in between the gap then) or it has to go more in the middle of the room.

Thanks
    Reviews

This is my daughters bedroom - the bed is a standard single with an innerspring but we previously had a thinner foam mattress which allowed the edges of the carriage to act as a railing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlemissellie View Post
    Love love her dolls house

Where did you get it from? Want to get dd a nice wooden one
    i got it from Target for $70 in a sale a couple of years ago. It comes with 25 pieces of wooden furniture and its much bigger than I realised. It's 130cm high x 83cm wide. DD loves it. ************* had them late last year for $60. I'll pm you a link to one that is for sale on gumtree so you have a closer look.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GirlsRock For This Useful Post:

SoThisIsLove  (17-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntyamber View Post
    This is my daughters bedroom - the bed is a standard single with an innerspring but we previously had a thinner foam mattress which allowed the edges of the carriage to act as a railing
    Gorgeous bed! Your little one must love it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DD's roomhas cream furniture, a day bed with ahandmade quilt, bunting above the bed, matching bedside table and dressing table with stool, freestanding railhousing the overflow from the wardrobe, a white and pink dollhouse, dolls cradle,high chair and a toy box filled with dolls clothes.