+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Phase 1: 8 week Baby, start 8 week Challenge

Hello! Haven't checked in for a few weeks, been frantic with toddler and baby and dh has gone and broken his wrist so I am doing everything!! Argh... Anyways, back to ww tomorrow, had a few ups and downs, all losses but last week only lost 300g after being perfect all freaking week. I'll know more tomorrow! Samken, how are you finding ww? I checked out the nike ap too, looks great bit a bit too high impact for me at the mo! Haven't done much exercise yet, just focusing on diet but if I haven't lost much tomorrow might be time to step it up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Veggiemamma

WW is working out great. I'm doing the 360 which gives me access to all the tools. I lost a kg in the first week which is a lot better then what I've been trying to do up to now. I like the eat as much as you like meme. Also the huge point bonus for BF is great. I try not to use much of it and I definitely don't use me weekly bonus points.

The other great thing is it has gotten me back into cooking, which I enjoy. The ww recipes are really good and easy. I've noticed my old ww recipe book points are totally out. Now they rate pasta etc really high and all the healthy stuff very low. Makes things easy.

Are you using the online tool. Give me your name and I'll friend you or whatever ww does.

Similar Threads

1. TTC and thinking about doing Michelle Bridges 12 week challenge
    By maddyangel in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 21-11-2012, 14:48
  2. Fenix 12 week challenge
    By Woody1982 in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 19-08-2012, 20:22
  3. 12 Week challenge???
    By ashleerose in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 44