+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How did it go Penelopee? Every day is a new day so keep going. One day of indiscretion shouldn't blow a week.

walked to the dentist this morning in the wonderful Queensland humidity. I feel like I have to have a shower and change my clothing even for the smallest amount of exercise.

ice-coffee for lunch. I don't consider this a break. I have to keep my calcium up for BF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Samken, Hope you don't mind joining too. I have been meaning to do some sort of fitness to lose weight but due to melbourne heat wave i have not be bothered.

Current weight:76.6KG
    Goal Weight:56.6KG
    Total loss needed: 20KG

I have a lot to go. But will be starting and giving updates every monday. Ill start from tomorrow.

My biggest weakness is chocolate and homemade sticky date pudding.

My goal for 20KG is 6 Months though for this 8 week challenge is 5-6 Kg hopefully.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, here are the results from the weigh in.

HEIGHT: 152cm
    WEIGHT STARTING: 84.5kg
    WEIGHT TODAY: 84kg
    TOTAL LOSS: 500g
    % LOSS:
    GOAL WEIGHT : 80kg

MEASUREMENTS:
    Start Bust: 108cm
    Today Bust: 108cm

Start hips: 118.5cm
    Today hips: 119cm hoping this is just a measurement error and im not getting bigger!!!

Start Waist: 113cm
    Today Waist: 111cm WOOHOO

Start upper thighs: 74cm
    Today upper thighs: 73.5cm

Start upper arms: 31cm
    Today upper arms: 31cm

CHALLENGES: Completed week 1 of running program today. Start week 2 on wednesday which requires me to run (well Im jogging) for 1 1/2 minutes then rest for 2 minute intervals. Doesnt sound like much but jogging for 1 1/2 minutes straight will be a challenge for me.

MENTALLY: Mixed feelings really, a bit dissapointed about the lack of cm loss but happy with the 500gms. That's two chicken breasts weight so quite a bit really. I need to visualise weight and I buy my chicken in 500g lots lol

How you feel about this weeks loss: Great start I think. Hope to continue the trend this week

Good luck to everyone else for this week. I'm also breastfeeding Samken, what happened to the myth of dropping heaps of weight by breastfeeding?? Hasnt worked for me. Nothing comes easy here.

Have you girls taken a before picture so you can compare after we loose all this weight? I took one last week, Its horrific to look at but good motivation. Everytime I look at it I loose my appetite lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummy2lilly View Post
    Hi Samken, Hope you don't mind joining too. I have been meaning to do some sort of fitness to lose weight but due to melbourne heat wave i have not be bothered.

Current weight:76.6KG
    Goal Weight:56.6KG
    Total loss needed: 20KG

I have a lot to go. But will be starting and giving updates every monday. Ill start from tomorrow.

My biggest weakness is chocolate and homemade sticky date pudding.

My goal for 20KG is 6 Months though for this 8 week challenge is 5-6 Kg hopefully.
    mmmmm stick date pudding. Now I'm craving some

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Penelopee View Post
    mmmmm stick date pudding. Now I'm craving some
    its only 8am and i am craving some lol. My Df makes the most mouth watering sticky date.

I have my wedding next year so have a whole year to tone and lose weight. But if i dont start now ill never start

Good results Penelopee

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Phase 1: 8 week Baby, start 8 week Challenge

Welcome mummy2lilly. The more the merrier and I too would like to lose 20kg in total. This is my 8 week start.

Well done Penelopee. I agree BF just seems to make me bigger. Another myth. No photo. I have a mirror and it scares me.

Bought 3 pairs of stretchy shorts from target so I could walk etc without feeling like I was walking in trousers soaked with sweat. DH likes them too much. Also got my Pilates mat. DH thinks I wear too much while doing Pilates. Definitely supportive my DH. DD keeps reminding me I'm fat...also supportive.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Phase 1: 8 week Baby, start 8 week Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by samken View Post
    Welcome mummy2lilly. The more the merrier and I too would like to lose 20kg in total. This is my 8 week start.

Well done Penelopee. I agree BF just seems to make me bigger. Another myth. No photo. I have a mirror and it scares me.

Bought 3 pairs of stretchy shorts from target so I could walk etc without feeling like I was walking in trousers soaked with sweat. DH likes them too much. Also got my Pilates mat. DH thinks I wear too much while doing Pilates. Definitely supportive my DH. DD keeps reminding me I'm fat...also supportive.
    Sounds like your DH loves your body the way it is, very sweet. I don't think my DH ever notices what I'm wearing. First thing he said to me today was about doing the washing, must be love lol

Off to the treadmill now, no motivation :-(, I know I'll feel better once I'm done.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies, hoping I can join in too!! I think ultimately I have 20 kg to lose too, but my 8 week goal would be 8kg as that's about the time of my ds' 2nd bday. I've just had my dd 4 weeks ago and am about 6kg above my pre pg weight, but I started that pregnancy with 6 kg more from my last pregnancy... So all in all I'm feeling keen to do something asap and nicely motivated by three summer weather! I'm off to join ww this morning so will see my official weight then, but I think it's about 89kg and 171cm. I'll check back in later but hope everyone goes well today!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by veggiemama View Post
    Hi ladies, hoping I can join in too!! I think ultimately I have 20 kg to lose too, but my 8 week goal would be 8kg as that's about the time of my ds' 2nd bday. I've just had my dd 4 weeks ago and am about 6kg above my pre pg weight, but I started that pregnancy with 6 kg more from my last pregnancy... So all in all I'm feeling keen to do something asap and nicely motivated by three summer weather! I'm off to join ww this morning so will see my official weight then, but I think it's about 89kg and 171cm. I'll check back in later but hope everyone goes well today!

Hi veggie mama , welcome

How did weight watchers go? I've often thought about it but not sure if it's worth the money.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by veggiemama View Post

Hiya Veggiemama. Welcome and I too many, many years ago did weight watchers and it was brilliant. Can't go near them at this stage as they are funny about BF mummas.

I'm doing a lite version of lite'n easy on and off.

About to do my weekly update. Put your stuff up and join us.