+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Your partner and their phones...

I'm interested to know how attached your partner is to their phone?? Mine cannot seem to be away from his and its really starting to bug me!! He gets ****y at me if he tries to call me an I don't answer because I don't constantly have my phone in my hand. For example I will be down the other end of the house to it and not hear it. Yesterday arvo he was out the back with the girls while they were running under their new sprinkler and playing and he was sitting at the back table with his eyes on his phone. I honestly think he has a problem and that if I hid his phone he would probably have some sort of breakdown. Drives me bat crazy! Anyone else have this same problem or are you yourself addicted to your phone?

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm addicted to mine lol. I can go without it and often put it on silent and walk away so I can focus on other stuff. If its nearby though, It's pretty much constantly in my hand.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

My partner and I are on our phones about the same, usually always have them near by.

I'm sure DP will say I use mine more though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

Default Re: Your partner and their phones...

Yup sounds exactly like my DH. Drives me insane but he doesn't listen when I try to talk to him about it

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    Yup sounds exactly like my DH. Drives me insane but he doesn't listen when I try to talk to him about it

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub
    Dp knows he's bad but wouldn't say it's a problem. Another reason it drives me mad is il hve to constantly repeat myself cos he doesn't listen as he's too focused on his phone!! Or he responds but then later say I never told him because he never actually listened to me!!

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DP hates phones...HATES them. He only has one for work and so I can get in contact with him when he is at work if I need to. When he gets home from work he puts it on charge in the bedroom and thats the last time he looks at it until he takes it to work.
    He doesnt give his number to anyone (he cant remember his number anyway) so if anyone wants to contact him (really only his mum or sister) they call or txt my phone.

I usually have my phone within reach but I dont HAVE to have it near me. I only keep it close because I get annoyed if it goes off and I have to get up to get it

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Until I gave him my old iPhone, he never used his phone. Now he always has it on him but doesn't use it even half as much as I use mine

Thanks
    Reviews

He doesn't always have his phone but what really really horrifies me is that he often texts or is on fb etc while people talk to him. It's so rude.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dp doesn't use his phone heaps but its always glued to him, next to him in the shower, when his on the toilet etc, it never leaves his side. It doesn't annoy me, just makes me a bit curious as to why.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

We both always have our phones attached. I think DH is worse though because he needs to use it a lot for work too.