+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would think the light bleeding discharge could be some remainders of the previous miscarriage and d&c, when I had a d&c I had some -TMI ALERT- brownish discharge and I was told that it was 'old blood'... I hope that's what it is, for you!!

Default penny for your thoughts??

Im wondering if anyone can help me, im 6 weeks post D & C for a missed miscarriage i have been sexually active since 2 weeks after the d & c. 5 days after one session of intermacy (sorry partner and i live in different towns so we only get weekends lol) i had a half teaspoon spot of pink and brown spotting when i wipe then nothing i thought this was my af returning but no sign at all. i called my old midwife who sent me for hcg it came back 6.1 and she is sending me again on wednesday. today i have more OLD blood spotting and clear (TMI follows) uncooked egg white type discharge it was not a small amount at all. i had weird cramping in my left side at the same time i noticed this and now i have very light cramps in my back...could this be a pregnancy? or af returning. my missed miscarriage was my first pregnancy so of course my only D & C unsure what to expect. sorry if this is a mess.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I was told years ago from a nurse that after a D&C or miscarriage, people can be known to fall pregnant straight away. So maybe you are I will keep everything crossed for you!

Sent from my Unicorn.