+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: Baby too small?

I was told at 36 weeks that dd was measuring small and they were worried about iugr, talking about induction. I was sent for a scan and the sonographer said she was on the smaller side, but I was already 2cm dilated and she was ready to go, hence the fundal height measurements being so far behind and also that dh & I aren't tall people, what were the expecting? She was born at 39+5 perfectly healthy and mid range

ETA, the sonographer also found that I was mostly baby (only as much fluid as she needed) so that played a role in my smaller measurements.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Baby too small?

Thanks girls. Have another scan tomorrow morning so ill let u know,

Similar Threads

1. Baby seems very small
    By Steph83 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 16-02-2013, 01:27
  2. 38 weeks, small baby :(
    By mizz in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat