+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Question 7+ seater vans, tell me about yours?

I think I have finally convinced DF to upgrade my car to a van can you please tell me about yours? Much room for the pram/shopping/school bags? We have 3 in car seats and would prefer the boys in the back row with DD in the middle and possibly one of the middle seats removed, how do you have yours set up? Is there enough leg room with the anchor points for the car seats attached?

Cost, year if you care to share would be good too

Anything else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I have a toyota hiace with the back seat removed (to make legal to drive on a normal licence) that makes it a 11 seater.

I love it each child has there own row or individual seat (no fights).
    I put the pram in with putting it down. I have 1 and 1/2 metre square floor space x 170 high. It can be swept and mopped so spills are no big deal.

I love it.

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default 7+ seater vans, tell me about yours?

Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    I have a toyota hiace with the back seat removed (to make legal to drive on a normal licence) that makes it a 11 seater.

I love it each child has there own row or individual seat (no fights).
    I put the pram in with putting it down. I have 1 and 1/2 metre square floor space x 170 high. It can be swept and mopped so spills are no big deal.

I love it.
    That sounds fantastic!!!

Subbing btw

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: 7+ seater vans, tell me about yours?

We have a Kia grand carnival platinum and love it... I can't fault it. Unlike most minivans the thing we loved about this one is its a v6 and has power and doesn't suck much more fuel than our last van a tarago. With the individual seats in the middle row you can take them out or use them..and the bootspace is luxurious.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

My friend loves her Kia Carnival Grande - enough room for a double pram in the boot (and 1/3 single removable middle seats makes getting in and out easy - or room for a quick shop) and it can carry 8 ppl. I think it cost approx 30k excellent second hand.

Thanks
    Reviews

I love my Mercedes viano. 8 seater and the two back rows can be turned around to face each other limo style. Makes it so easy to access the back row.
    And as far as I know it's the only 8 seater van with a five star ANCAP rating.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 4underfour For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (28-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a Toyota Regius which is the Hiace passenger version and love it.

Am thinking of getting a second car and looking at the Toyota Aventis

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks everyone keep the suggestions coming

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

We had a Chrysler Grand Voyager. Was such a great set up with heaps of room for pram/prams plus shopping BUT what could go wrong, would go wrong and it was only 3 years old..
    Just watch with alot of the cars though as some of them don't have anchor points in the third row. Voyager didn't and my CX9 now doesn't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I <3 my Kia Grand Carnival 8 seater. Love that the doors slide, so no hitting other cars in the car park or garage. Excellent room for my three kids, and can take my parents with us if we head out for the day, just in one vehicle. We went away for a few days with them and we all fit perfectly, with all our luggage as well. It cost me $25000 second hand.

I upgraded from a Mitsubishi Grandis, 7 seater. Kia has soooo much more room.