Closed Thread
Page 81 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    I'm bleeding again. This is so unfair why does it always have to be so stressful and hard. I know some bleeding and cramping can be normal about now but I'm just not in the right headspace for it... Nothing I can do though, I'm at Clipsal and clinic closed tomorrow. Will get bloods done mon. Fx..
    Fx for you. Hope it all settles down.

Look after yourself.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ijjies For This Useful Post:

waitinghoping  (02-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ijjies View Post
    Thanks Ladies.

Tormy I will be 13 DPO on the 2nd. The need to wait that long is only because i'll be 7dp the 2nd trigger injection.
    The trigger is supposed to take 7- 10 days to clear the system and it contains HCG so HPT could come up false positive.

I've had false positives before and it's such a let down to see it and have to tell yourself it might not be real. Part of me wants to wait longer so I can be excited and sure if it is a BFP.
    At this stage I have held off testing. Normally I would have tested this morning, maybe even yesterday too. But I really want to hold out for a real result either way.

I'm being strong!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops. Just noticed it double posted. Meh. Stupid app.
    Last edited by Ijjies; 02-03-2013 at 21:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow haven't been in here for a while!! Now at 1 year 7 months 2 weeks TTC bub#1 with no success at all so far. Very disheartened. Am now on 2000mg of metformin per day and have still got about 5+ months to wait to see a gyno. Nothing else they can do for me in the meantime. Just trying to lose some weight and hoping that helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully it wont be long now till you get your BFP Tormy!!!

Welcome back starflame

Ijjles - wow you're being very strong well done! Are you testing tomorrow? Will you be getting a bt done? Good luck!!

Im feeling a bit better today, bleeding seems to have stopped. Fx... Im so nervous cos it was the same with last bubs who ended up being an angel bubs at 7 weeks. I had hardly any bleeding, just spotting for 2 weeks. Please oh please let this one be a take-home bubs!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Starflame - omg another July '11 starter We are all within 2 months of each other, all 10 or so of us. *insert creepy music* We started ttc July 2011 as well.

Ijj - hoping this is your month. When are you going to test? you have much more self control than me...

Tormy - social situations get so uncomfortable don't they? not just being around pg women and newborns but the million questions like You still aren't pg yet? wow it's been a while.... ummm yeah that's for pointing that out Like I don't know it's been going on 2 years but thanks for reminding me yet again that I'm barren

waiting - glad to hear the bleeding has stopped. I've been thinking about you and hoping it did

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Tormy we haven't stopped TTC. I'm so over it all! I'm CD63 today and getting EWCM. Dunno what the hell is going on!! I took a nice long brake from bh so I'm not up to date with everyone. How is your journey going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Well my period has stopped and last month CD 7 was when I got EWCM then ovulated CD13. It's CD6 today. Praying it's another normal cycle. Not taking vitex this month so it's going to be very interesting to see what happens....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Do you think they'll put you on clomid or something to regulate ur cycles? I had a laparoscopy a couple of weeks ago so we weren't ttc this last month. But af is due in a couple of days so I'm really hoping the surgery helped
    My dr reckons they will tell me to lose weight before they let me go on clomid but yes that's what I'm facing. My dr has given me a referral for a HSG to check my uterus and tubes aren't blocked so will be getting that done when we have the money.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Welcome starflame
    Can i ask a question? For those ladies with fertility issues, do any of your close friends know? I am now regretting telling one of mine as it seems to be a topic she thinks she can lecture me on when drunk.