Closed Thread
Page 80 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    At least it looks like I finally ovulated, bbt can't lie right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Apart from a blood test after the fact, temping is the most accurate sign. based on your chart I would say you def ovulated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    I'm bleeding again. This is so unfair why does it always have to be so stressful and hard. I know some bleeding and cramping can be normal about now but I'm just not in the right headspace for it... Nothing I can do though, I'm at Clipsal and clinic closed tomorrow. Will get bloods done mon. Fx..
    Thanks, I'm at Clipsal so trying to not walk around too much but dad and DH want to check everything out so im getting dragged everywhere grrrrr!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Apart from a blood test after the fact, temping is the most accurate sign. based on your chart I would say you def ovulated
    Wooo yay, so I actually have a chance. Yay body yay! Now all I have to do is keep my weight up, not as easy as it sounds with my long term issues with food.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Have you had bloods done? I'm having mine done this month on CD21. I had them done about 15 months ago and they came back ok. But the stupid dr told me it didn't matter what stage of the cycle. Then my gyno said that's not true and it does matter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had the cd21 bloods done around nov 2011 and they came back at not ovulating, my fs now wants me to get some bloods on cd3 not sure what they are for tho. I guess he's hoping I get pregnant before i go back in may.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I call him next week and let him know I am ovulating cause I think he was wrong about me not ovulating, I was pretty sure I was. It's not like he tested to see if I was he just assumed I wasn't because my cycle freaked out in November cause I lost weight and started exercising to get ready for my wedding, the second I stopped exercising af came back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    It may well have been you didn't ovulate that cycle, but you usually do. Apparently it's very common to have around 2 anovulatory cycles a year. You may have just caught one of those the month you did bloods. How long have you been temping for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Temping for the first time this month. I'm pretty sure the bloods were right and I wasn't ovulating at the time, I remember all of a sudden one month ( April?) last year, 2 months after I stopped clomid, that I had ovulated and have been pretty regular since then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks guys, god I hope it's bubs settling in for the long haul...

Oh and it was nice too "see" both Tormy and Del in the reveal thread can put faces to names now

11. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

delirium  (02-03-2013)