Closed Thread
Page 73 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC 12 months + Chat

Hey ladies. I'm still in the 3ww. Had my second trigger on Saturday, so def have to wait 7-10 from then til it's out of my system.

So will probably test on the 2nd because I can't wait. But should probably wait until the 4th or 5th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I saw a gyno years ago for my endo and the first appointment he just did a scan in his rooms. Is this the norm? hoping I don't have to go thru a private u/s place as we are broke until next fortnight. It's been a difficult few months for us, just relieved it will be over soon.

When you girls saw the gyno what happened the first appointment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: TTC 12 months + Chat

Can I please join in this one too? I hope everyone is well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Good luck Ijjies, will be thinking of you

Welcome Butterfly.

Officially CD1 today. I hate my body lol Tormy - everyone in our family keeps asking us if we are pg yet.... urmmm don't you think I would tell you? and asking means that if we are infact pg and holding off telling people for fear of another loss, you are making us tell you or lie Gah just feeling crampy, cranky and down. I can't take vitex now, the only thing that has got me pg in the past so until the gyno finds out what's wrong, which could take months there is basically zero hope.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC 12 months + Chat

Well I definitely ovulated, yay!! Just hoping that my temp stays up fx.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome butterfly. Would you mind sharing your journey so far?

Yay cinder!

Sucky CD1 Del :-(

Could sound similar to our set up with clinic here Tormy. DH had his tests done at QLD fertility Group. Then we'll see FS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Butterfly, great to see you here but hopefully it wont be long until you get your BFP.

Del - ugh cd1 the worst day in the cycle, big hugs.

Tormy - i get what you mean re family, i have a very big family and even though we have 3 we still get the when are you having the next one talk...so frustrating. I currently have two cousins and my sister who is pregnant so the baby talk doesn't stop.

Cinder - yay about ovulating, fx for you!

AFM nothing much happening, im now cd23 and 10dpo, no symptoms and i wont test unless AF is overdue.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I saw a gyno years ago for my endo and the first appointment he just did a scan in his rooms. Is this the norm? hoping I don't have to go thru a private u/s place as we are broke until next fortnight. It's been a difficult few months for us, just relieved it will be over soon.

When you girls saw the gyno what happened the first appointment?
    Depends on the gyno. One of mine didn't have ultrasound machine so had to go somewhere else (she was next door to a hospital so at least it was close!) the other had ultrasound in her rooms

Fx and good luck ijjles!!

Welcome butterfly! I really hope u get ur bfp soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Well I'm back from the gyno. He did a quick u/s but my bladder wasn't full enough. He said he couldn't really see any cysts, so either they haven't grown or they had gone. The last gyno for my EP who reviewed my u/s said they were corpus cysts, which fit bc I was pg. But the u/s guy (who was a ****** lol) said nope they are dermoid cysts.

So I have a time for 3 weeks for an u/s, referral for bloods which I have to have drawn on CD 21. A referral for HSG (I'm so freaking out about that) and I'm on the public list for a lap.... 6 months apparently.

For those who have had the patency.... did you have to go on a certain CD? the gyno said CD2-3, but that's my period? it's going to hurt so much and be so embarrassing....

Since I've had wacky cycles with really late ovulation he said he'll put me on clomid if it shows I haven't ovulated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Del, sounds like things are going to start happening for you. Fx the tests shows some answers.

The HSG - hmmmm. Yes it is painful!! Make sure you take some panadol before you go. You need to go early in your cycle, they are specific about days (miss the window and you have to wait until next cycle..) Dont stress about the day 2-3 of your cycle thing, they are so used to it. A bit embarrasing but Im sure they've seen it all before!!

Good luck with it all