Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC 12 months + Chat

Very jealous of your wine btw :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Welcome! Have you gone to see a FS yet?
    I'm on iPhone, so not sure how to quote! Hey Tormy, no I haven't been referred yet. I went to my gp 6 months ago & she ran some tests & ultrasound, all normal. In October I had an early mc at 5-6 wks. My gp said this is (apart from upsetting) a good sign that I can conceive. AFs since then have been extremely painful & a bit unpredictable. DP has had SA & all good there.. I've always been concerned about painful AFs but nothing seems to show on tests.
    I hope this is going to be a good year for everyone on here!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by green tea View Post
    I'm on iPhone, so not sure how to quote! Hey Tormy, no I haven't been referred yet. I went to my gp 6 months ago & she ran some tests & ultrasound, all normal. In October I had an early mc at 5-6 wks. My gp said this is (apart from upsetting) a good sign that I can conceive. AFs since then have been extremely painful & a bit unpredictable. DP has had SA & all good there.. I've always been concerned about painful AFs but nothing seems to show on tests.
    I hope this is going to be a good year for everyone on here!
    Sounds very similar to me GT I had a missed miscarriage. Bub stopped growing at 6+5, but I didnt miscarry until 10w. I've had irregular (but not irregular enough to flag any issues) periods and are getting increasingly painful. 2 nurofen plus and I'm still bed ridden!

Have you been doing opk's to make sure if/when you're ovulating? If you are I think your safe to avoid FS for the time being?!? Mine has only prescribed clomid, but it's not really 'needed' iykwim?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome Green Tea

Marley - I hope DH keeps his word and gets the SA done

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arrrgh had to hit save cos I wanted to move to the laptop so I can watch One Born Every Minute. Love this show - its the 1 hour per week I allow myself to be really clucky!! (Usually tears in the process), the rest of the week is denial.. haha!!

Hi MissusMac Wow that sucks that the FS turned you away. I hope the clomid works for you. Will you be testing or waiting for AF?

Tormy - I hope that your estrogen levels are going up and thats why your feeling off

Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    Sounds very similar to me GT I had a missed miscarriage. Bub stopped growing at 6+5, but I didnt miscarry until 10w. I've had irregular (but not irregular enough to flag any issues) periods and are getting increasingly painful. 2 nurofen plus and I'm still bed ridden!
    Oh no!!! Im yet to have AF since my Missed M/C (D&C Dec 2) Im so not looking forward to it as Ive heard 1st one after is painful... Hopefully you wont need to go through that for much longer as you will get a 9 month break!! I think I O'd a couple days ago so things are starting to happen again..

Oh wow one of the couples on One Born Every Minute tonight is a long term ttc couple... there is hope!!
    Last edited by waitinghoping; 10-01-2013 at 21:24.

Thanks
    Reviews

I LOVE that show! I record it and watch it with DH (he works away). Every week I forget how teeny tiny they are! We have been at it so long I kinda forget what we're working towards. Then I watch OBEM and it makes me cry every time!!

I had a BFN at 7DPO (tested before hubby went back to work). But will likely test in the morning as I have no willpower.

Thanks
    Reviews

My AF hasn't been any better or worse since MC. Some months are bearable, others aren't. I wonder if D&C makes a difference? I had a natural m/c (not by choice - my pregnancy care was a bit of a disaster!)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    misstrouble - mines the same, he thinks its some horrid thing he had to do - but i remind him that i get blood tests done and ultrasounds every month..i know what i'd prefer to do.. lol

missusmac - i can't believe the first fs after you'd be trying for that long - thats crazy. Glad to hear that you finally saw an ob that listened to ur concerns fx for testing on the weekend!

gizmosmum - hope ur enjoyin the wine and pizza!
    At least the boys get a happy ending. We just get poked and prodded. My latest was a HSG X-ray. Yet another 3 people have seen my vag!

FS was a bit of a ****** TBH. Because we fell with DS first month and had been trying for the second 14 months with one MC he said 'there is obviously nothing wrong with you. You've had 2 pregnancies is 15 months of trying. Statistically that is really fertile. Go home, keep trying, and come back next year if you're still not pregnant'. And that lovely piece of advice cost me $120!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow not cool MissusMac!! cant believe the FS gave that advice then billed you for it

Yeah after my natural m/c AF was a bit more painful after but then returned to normal but Ive heard its different with D&Cs... Im sure Ill find out soon

mmmm Pizza and wine......

haha I know what you mean about everyone seeing your vajayjay.. My old boss when I was utd with DD said "dont worry, all shame will be gone by the time you give birth.." Umm... it was gone before I even got pregnant thanks to everyone looking down there!!! If I had a dollar for everyone whos looked down there..... I keep saying I need to charge an admission fee

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    I think that's the thing, can't trust what my body tells me. Still holding onto a bit of hope that I'm still in the race. But feeling a bit down all round :-( seems to be par for the course with clomid!
    *hugs* I really hope you get your bfp this month!