Closed Thread
Page 68 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC 12 months + Chat

So looks like I may have actually ovulated even tho ff doesn't say so yet. I'm pretty excited.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Great news they didn't find anything serious Tormy makes me feel better about about having one down the track myself.

Cinder - I think the reason FF isn't showing ovulation is bc CD 18 dropped .2 degrees. Although I think you are right.

Mac- I think I might do that. Veg and watch movies in my PJ's. I went to the nursery today looking for a plant, but got all emotional and left.

Well girls, I'm going on a little break for a week or two. Need to get in a better head space. So see you all in a few weeks. I have my gyno appointment on Tues so when I come back I'll update.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    CinderElla - thats great you might have O'd!!

Tormy - fantastic that everything went well and there wasnt anything too sinister. Hope you are feeling better soon (Ive spewed after every lap, forgot to mention that to you...) I even spewed out the car door on the way home from hospital with my 1st one. I remember telling Mum to pull over, I was going to heave, she didnt believe my and just kept driving so I opened the door and spewed while she was still driving, luckily my aim was good!!! What was even funnier is that I clearly remember where that was, and a few years later I got a job at the building right where I spewed and had a daily reminder of i

Oh Del Take all the time you need and know that we are here thinking of you xx I second MissusMac, go and have a 'me day / mental health day". Movie, pjs and chocolate sounds perfect

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay tormy! Glad it all went well!

Waiting did you test today?

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm not a temping guru, but I thought post O temps were to be higher than pre-O?

Hope your shoulder feels better soon. Glad nothing sinister is going on.

Hope your break is just what you need Del, and maybe you can come back with some good news. Xx

I'm continuing to have abnormal abdo pain this cycle. I guess it's from the vitex? Who knows. It's mostly in the evening and can get quiet painful. If it gets any worse I will have to stop the vitex.

SA and bloods for DH tomorrow. And I'm sh!tting myself about dental work tomorrow arvo! Decided to bite the bullet and get it sorted, I don't want it to get bad in TWW and not be able to take the good drugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Omg my shoulder is killing me tonight, I've got a beat pack on it atm, but omg ouch. And I looked over my pictures from the surgery and there was a small cyst on my left ovary - which explains why i get lots of pain on my left hand side after I ovulate.
    Lots of heat tormy!! Wheat bags will be your best friend over the next few hours / days. From memory the pain in the shoulder is because of all the gas in your belly. Until your body absorbs it all it will be there.

Bubbles - Im holding off testing... not sure if I will tomorrow or will wait till Fri morning if Af hasnt arrived.... Feeling mega pms though, just about ripped DHs head off before

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Lots of heat tormy!! Wheat bags will be your best friend over the next few hours / days. From memory the pain in the shoulder is because of all the gas in your belly. Until your body absorbs it all it will be there.

Bubbles - Im holding off testing... not sure if I will tomorrow or will wait till Fri morning if Af hasnt arrived.... Feeling mega pms though, just about ripped DHs head off before
    Oh fingers crossed waiting! Af is in fill force here. Not happy jan! Dh is lucky he's been working really long hours since Thursday last week. He's done over 80 hours. Finally getting to see him tonight! And no sex for us lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey ladies, I got my BFP this morning!! Have been holding off testing since Monday.. 😀 It looks like the spotting at 13dpo was implantation.. Maybe I miscalculated Ovulation by 1-2 days! Bit nervous because cramping is pretty full on..

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats green tea !

Thanks
    Reviews

Wooo congrats green tea!!!

Just realised that I didn't put that I had a sinus infection and fever into ff, all fixed up.
    Attached Images