Closed Thread
Page 61 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC 12 months + Chat

Hello Ladies! Sorry, I have been terrible at getting on here since going back to work.
    Have just been reading up on where everyone is.

I have been doing I injections, saw dr on Wednesday morning and he said it should be ready to trigger tomorrow. So should O over the weekend. Yay.

So a question for all of the ladies doing various assisted conception methods that require regular u/s, bt and dr appointments... Do you have problems making plans??

My DH and I have been talking for ages about going for a holiday to Bali or Thailand and we started seriously looking into it a few weeks ago. My major thought I kept coming back to was, 'I don't know where I will be in my cycle and I don't want to have to postpone the treatment and wait even longer.' How sad is that.

We bit the bullet though and booked it yesterday. Fx this is our cycle and I won't need to worry about that.

Anyone else struggle with making plans?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Albury has a brilliant FS. Not sure now but up until a few years ago the head FS was the president of the Aust fertility association... or whatever they call it. Apparently his success rate is really high

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    So I've been googling stuff about laps and infertility etc etc and I started to wonder what caused my infertility (besides my thyroid problem) and apparently studies have been done and 1 in 3 women who have had a c-sect (I had one with DS) have fertility problems with subsequent pregnancies - because of infections, blockages and a few other things. I was actually quite surprised the number was so high. I guess I thought that a csect that I had over 2 yrs ago couldn't be preventing me getting UTD. I guess I'll find out the actual reason next week :/
    I've wondered the same thing cos I had a c-section too... Fx you get some answers and solutions next week Tormy!

Welcome dees! Sorry I'm in SA can't help u there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    I've had 2 c/s

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I feel so cr@p tonight. I have a feeling this cycle hasnt worked and Im over this ttc business. Dont want to play this game anymore...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    I feel so cr@p tonight. I have a feeling this cycle hasnt worked and Im over this ttc business. Dont want to play this game anymore...
    Hugs waiting. I've got everything crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    So sorry waiting. *hugs* I think we can all sympathise. I know I've been there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I'm not feeling confident today either. My cm has changed as it does every failed month at 6DPO. I know it's super early and implantation probably wouldn't have happened. Still, feel I'm out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Welcome dees. As the girls said, where is NSW? I have a great dr on the Gold Coast, but unfortunately don't live there anymore.

I've put off SO much stuff because of ttc. My biggest one was applying for really great jobs, but didn't because I didn't want to get a bfp soon after starting. We were also planning a big OS holiday since last year, but didn't book incase I was too utd (late this year was the plan). But we've been let off the hook as DHs leave was denied. Maybe you could just take that cycle off? You might be one of those 'we had stopped trying' couples :-)

Def very much over the whole ttc business. I think I def need a break, but don't know how!! We are going away in April, and I will likely be away fromDH during O time, so I guess it's an inforced break!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I had 3 months after my EP where we weren't allowed to ttc. In one way it was horrible and I counted it down. But at the same time, it was a relief not having to opk, stress about symptoms and DTD at the right time