Closed Thread
Page 6 of 83 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC 12 months + Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmosmum View Post
    How frustrating! Hmmm...maybe it's a *really* good quality follie that is taking it's time so it's just right. Like a good wine

Fx for Mon!
    Haha. I like that theory.

Thanks for the support everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Congrats Ladidah! I hope it's a sticky and brings luck for the rest of us!!

Oh no waitinghoping! I'm a little bit the same at the moment, pregnant ladies and newborns everywhere!

Sorry I'm not much help with the clomid and IVF stuff, I don't really know any of that stuff except for what I read on here! But my fingers are crossed for everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies, can I join? Congratulations ladidah ! ive read the posts so far & can relate to everyone's experiences. Next month will mark one year of trying for us. I'm 37 yrs old & ttc no. 1. I know that not stressing over it is supposed to be the key to success, but it's a big part of my life at the moment so I can't not think about it!

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats ladidah, hopefully you have got the ball rolling in here.

I'm starting to get hurt by pregnant women appearing everywhere. For some reason I think I bet they didn't even try when that is probably far from the case.

CD 1 for me and into our 13th month. My husband said he will make an appointment next week to get his sperm checked, but I won't hold my breath.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hope you're feeling better soon tormy. Welcome greentea, I hope you don't have too long to wait but I definitely understand not being able to stop thinking about it!

Thanks
    Reviews

And marley, is your dh just not organised of do you think he's worried about the test? My DH gets embarrassed every time but then I remind him how many internal ultrasounds I have and he really can't complain!

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry for the lack of personals, but I'm on my phone. Sounds like everyone is on the same roller coaster. But big grats to ladidah!

A bit from me. 27, 3yo DS, who we fell with first month (yes, I was one of *those* women), DH 39. Month 18, cycle 15, 14 unsuccessful. MC in feb last year and nothing since. DH's SA got the all clear (the same week as our MC BFP). Was turned away by local FS at 14 months (referral at 12 months but had to wait for appointment). Decided to see OB that delivered DS in Nov while I was home for a visit. She was fantastic and took me seriously, which was a huge relief. Ran tests which came back clear, so I'm unexplained infertility. I'm coming to the end of first cycle of clomid. No BTs or US as my referring doc isn't local.

CD28, with AF expected next week. I was convinced I was utd. But on googling last night, all my pregnant symptoms are typical of the first cycle of clomid :-( BFN yesterday at 8Dpo. My ICs arrived today, so trying to wait until the weekend for compulsive POAS-ing

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi greentea - welcome

Tormy - Know the feeling - the progesterone really stuffed me around and made me feel wrecked. Hope you get some quality zzzz tonight and feel better soon.

Marley - looks like we're cycle buddies this round

Since it is CD1 I plan to mark the 12 month mark of ttc by sharing a bottle of red and a pizza with DH. I am all class

Cheers!

Thanks
    Reviews

Fx for you MM - you're not out until AF shows up! Clomid is weird for me too...can't trust what my body is telling me when I take it. Btw, I also have compulsive poas tendencies

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmosmum View Post
    Fx for you MM - you're not out until AF shows up! Clomid is weird for me too...can't trust what my body is telling me when I take it. Btw, I also have compulsive poas tendencies
    I think that's the thing, can't trust what my body tells me. Still holding onto a bit of hope that I'm still in the race. But feeling a bit down all round :-( seems to be par for the course with clomid!