Closed Thread
Page 56 of 102 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I tend to filter with DH too. I tell him when we are getting close, ask his advice to whether opks are getting darker within the same day haha I have a ball on his shoulder when I get AF. But I do tend to internalise the constant chatter in my brain regarding ttc. I don't want to overwhelm him since he is so understanding and supportive.

I'm lucky I have a friend or two that is ttc and I can chat to them, whine how over it I am and we push each other out of the trough when the witch comes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC 12 months + Chat

I filter too. Dh just doesn't want to listen to all the crap I ramble on about ttc! I'm lucky to have bh lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmosmum View Post
    Waiting - heartfelt thanks for starting this thread. I've found it to be a very warm and supportive place to visit!
    No problems at all, Im so glad its been of help to others... I know it has been for me!! Dont be a stranger either now you've got your BFP. We would love to still hear progress reports!

Kelbel - must feel good to know things are getting started for you!

Tormy - good idea getting some help, I hope your DHs godmother can help out. I remember my 1st lap I was off my feet for days. 2nd one was much better. I so hope it brings some answers for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    totally agree! if i didn't have you ladies then either a) my DH would hate me cos all i would talk about would be ttc or b) i'd be even more ttc crazy then i already am over analyzing everything and not have anyone to vent to
    haha me too!!!! I really filter what I tell DH (though now we are doing IUI I sort of have to keep him more in the loop... he needs to know not only when to dtd but when to deposit the "goods" Ive really found that having this thread and starting my diary has helped my headspace HEAPS. Fx the stressing less gets things happening!!!

Im now 4dpiui, had my 1st pregnyl jab for this cycle today. I was nauseous (sort of "gaggy" feeling) and had sore boobs but this jab has just increased it.... GRRR to fake pregnancy symptoms.....

Thanks
    Reviews

Even though we've been trying for an eternity I've only gotten really serious this year. Clomid, temping and OPKs. I've seemed to filter less now we're trying harder but after the first month it really hit DH hard. So I will be treading a bit lighter with him from now on.

I flipped out a little with him yesterday (thanks PMS). I needed to know his thoughts on going again on clomid or trying vitex. I gave him all the pros an cons of both and all he could come up with was 'whatever you feel is right'. I DON'T EFFING KNOW ANYMORE! That's why I am asking!!! Argh!

I hate feeling like its *me* that's the problem. DH is from a very large family of breeders. They all look at each other and get utd, and I feel like I'm letting him down :-( we have a trip to see the fam in a couple of months, I don't think I can stand more pity! Last time we saw them was just after MC, that was bad enough.

Fx waiting. When do you have bloods?

Edit: I re-read the paragraph about DH fam and realised it sounded a little inbred! They don't 'all look at each other and get UTD'. They look at their own husband and wives and get utd lol.
    Last edited by MissusMac; 12-02-2013 at 06:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post

Edit: I re-read the paragraph about DH fam and realised it sounded a little inbred! They don't 'all look at each other and get UTD'. They look at their own husband and wives and get utd lol.
    that made me giggle!!! My BT is on Fri 22nd (Next Fri). Might POAS on the Thurs to prepare myself... I cant handle the call not knowing if its going to be a Neg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    I flipped out a little with him yesterday (thanks PMS). I needed to know his thoughts on going again on clomid or trying vitex. I gave him all the pros an cons of both and all he could come up with was 'whatever you feel is right'. I DON'T EFFING KNOW ANYMORE! That's why I am asking!!! Argh!

I hate feeling like its *me* that's the problem. DH is from a very large family of breeders. They all look at each other and get utd, and I feel like I'm letting him down :-( we have a trip to see the fam in a couple of months, I don't think I can stand more pity! Last time we saw them was just after MC, that was bad enough.

lol he sounds like my DH, pretty easy going and calm about the whole thing. Which annoys me sometimes bc I have to plan everything with military precision.

Totally get what you mean about 'it being you'. DH's SA came back good, so it's def me. He also comes from a big family where they all get pg so easy. We do have 2 kids, but our first took so many years. I feel like a colossal failure as a woman....

Thanks
    Reviews

If AF is insisting on coming (ie, temp drop) I wish she'd get her act together and just show up already!

Thanks
    Reviews

Poas just to torture myself and I have managed to convince myself there is the faintest of faint lines at a certain angle. But when looking at it straight on I can't see a thing.

I guess I will know for sure in a few hours, by the arrival of AF or a FMU test...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stay away for 9 months MMs AF!! (for a bubba that is, not stay away just to be a PITA, that would suck...)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hubby can see it!!