Closed Thread
Page 55 of 83 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC 12 months + Chat

Quote Originally Posted by kelbel86 View Post
    Still a bit numb I think. Scared, excited, worried and a few other emotions mixing in!! Good to know what we are in for tho. One of my good mates is doing Ivf at the same time which is helping. We are leaning on each other.
    Hey kel. Glad you have a plan now. It's great that you've got a friend to lean on (as well as us!) it makes it that little bit more bearable xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    hugs. I'd be holding my lo by now if I didn't have my mc . I thought for sure I'd be UTD by now...
    Waiting & Tormy - *big hugs* I sincerely hope that you both get your bfps as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, accidentally posted before I was finished....stupid computer.

I hope that everyone else on here gets their bfps soon too You're such a lovely bunch of ladies.

Waiting - heartfelt thanks for starting this thread. I've found it to be a very warm and supportive place to visit!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gizmosmum For This Useful Post:

waitinghoping  (11-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmosmum View Post

Waiting - heartfelt thanks for starting this thread. I've found it to be a very warm and supportive place to visit!
    What she said.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissusMac For This Useful Post:

tormyxxx  (11-02-2013),waitinghoping  (11-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    What she said.
    & I third that! It's been great to have this thread! I don't do the monthly ttc threads anymore, too dissapointing. This thread is great because I don't feel so alone about where I'm at in my ttc journey..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to green tea For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by green tea View Post
    & I third that! It's been great to have this thread! I don't do the monthly ttc threads anymore, too dissapointing. This thread is great because I don't feel so alone about where I'm at in my ttc journey..
    Agree. So nice to feel like others are at the same stage as me, past the exciting first few months after coming off contraception. I just felt like a party pooper in the general ttc threads. So many were getting BFP's first month, or super excited about trying.... and here is me, with my depressing self absorbed posts that we were out yet again. It was so depressing for me, and I was probably depressing them lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by kelbel86 View Post
    So we got our results today. I am severely polycystic. We had the option of ovulation induction or Ivf. Have chosen to go Ivf so I strt my first cycle in march. All going well egg collection will be on my bday.
    Sorry to hear there has been a PCOS diagnosis but happy for you that you now know what is going on and are ready to take on IVF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Yeah from what I hear you'll need to take it easy for a few days.

Thanks
    Reviews

Gosh DH and I talk plenty about TTC, but I filter many of my constant thoughts before unloading onto him... I'd hate to think of what I'd be putting the poor guy through without this thread.

Def feel like a party pooper. I feel very cynical too.

Hope the convo isn't too awkward Tormy. Glad you have someone who can help out though.

If I O at the same time next cycle DH will be at work AGAIN! Day shift this time, so he won't have to sneak off. I asked how we'd go sharing his single bed, he said 'we can top and tail' - so romantic.

Thanks
    Reviews

My besty had a lap a few years ago. I saw her the following day and she was doing well, but wouldn't have handled a toddler. She was in much less pain than after having her appendix removed.