Closed Thread
Page 5 of 83 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TTC 12 months + Chat

Yay thank you! I'm 14dpo today so AF was due at some point this morning. I took that pic like 1min after I did it so it came up pretty quick. So nervous but hopefully it'll stick for us this time. Had a BT this morning and getting another on Saturday so will see what happens.

Sorry to hear about AF gizmosmum :-( fx feb will be your lucky month

Ljjies - have you had your FS appointment? How's it all looking?

Misstrouble - I had a few months where I had a nearly 4+ days of positive opks. From what I've gathered it means your body is gearing up to ovulate and it might be that there isn't a fully matured follicle available so it gets confused and just keeps trying or something. I think they're only supposed to be positive for 2days.

Tormy - good luck for your scan tomorrow, fx those follicles have got their act together and grown nice and big for you!

Hoping for jan/feb bfps for all of us!

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay! Congrats Ladidah!! Fx for you. And lets hope it starts a chain reaction in here.

I have my FS apt at 12 today. I'm hoping the follie is ready and I can have the trigger and get started with the fun bit... But who knows? I've done 10 days of injections, last time I did 9 but that was on the back of Clomid and at 2 different dosages. This time I've started on the higher dose and gone straight onto injections. So it's all new, no guesses.

I'm so excited for you Ladidah!

Thanks
    Reviews

How exciting our little thread has its first bfp!!!! Very excited for u ladidah let's hope you've started something...

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh ***** the dentist I'm about to see has just walked out with a big pregnant belly I won't cry....

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Oh ***** the dentist I'm about to see has just walked out with a big pregnant belly I won't cry....
    *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I hope you're ok waiting - I have the same reaction. And fingers crossed you were able to get the trigger ljjies!
    Afm, my opk yesterday afternoon and today was negative so I'm hoping it was just a longer surge and with testing twice a day I just caught the beginning and end. Now just the tww to get through. I'm hoping your news rubs off on me ladidah!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ijjies View Post
    Yay! Congrats Ladidah!! Fx for you. And lets hope it starts a chain reaction in here.

I have my FS apt at 12 today. I'm hoping the follie is ready and I can have the trigger and get started with the fun bit... But who knows? I've done 10 days of injections, last time I did 9 but that was on the back of Clomid and at 2 different dosages. This time I've started on the higher dose and gone straight onto injections. So it's all new, no guesses.

I'm so excited for you Ladidah!
    How did you go today? Hope you got your trigger

Thanks
    Reviews

Nope. He said it was *almost* there. I see him again on Monday and he expects it be to be ready then.

So much waiting!! I hate the waiting. I'll be CD20 on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I was brave and didnt cry, if I did it would have been ugly cry. Wanted to though Seems like everyone is pregnant or got a baby atm.... I felt really rude cos I didnt even ask her about her pregnancy or congratulate her or anything (general chit-chat stuff) but I figured if I did I would DEFINITELY cry. My excuse though is she was looking in my mouth.. too hard to talk

Ijjles - bummer about not getting to trigger. I know what you mean about all the waiting.. feels like we are always waiting for something.... (hence my name!) Fx you can trigger Mon

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ijjies View Post
    Nope. He said it was *almost* there. I see him again on Monday and he expects it be to be ready then.

So much waiting!! I hate the waiting. I'll be CD20 on Monday.
    How frustrating! Hmmm...maybe it's a *really* good quality follie that is taking it's time so it's just right. Like a good wine

Fx for Mon!