Closed Thread
Page 48 of 83 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC 12 months + Chat

Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    sighs this cycle is driving me nuts. EWCM from CD7. CD 11 today still have EWCM and the maybe baby has gone to pebbles again. which can't be right as I have I haven't ovulated (I dry up the day after). Plus my temps are going down, not 3 sustained high temps. Praying on OPK's arrive today....
    Grrr. How frustrating.

I will use an OPK tomorrow, for the sake of being the same as my cycle with DS. but officially testing Wednesday if no AF (expecting her Monday).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Yep it's frustrating alright. Just got my OPK's, only faint. So I would say I'm at least 2-3 days off.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi girls. I'm 4dpo and getting some pains like o. And also some stabby pains in my lower back....

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles1984 View Post
    Hi girls. I'm 4dpo and getting some pains like o. And also some stabby pains in my lower back....
    10 days to go!

I find I get stabby/uncomfy abdo pains in the TWW. Usually managing to convince me I am a) pregnant, or b) have an ectopic. But it seems its just par for the course for me, because it happens every month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Yep I get the stabby pains in my ovaries and uterus. which of course I convince myself is implantation... it never is

If it helps eases your mind mac, you don't normally get the tube pain from an ectopic until weeks into the pg. I didn't get mine until around 8ish weeks from memory and after my BFP. So don't worry if you are getting ovary pain in the 2ww it won't be EP as it's too early

Thanks
    Reviews

Ahh ok. I've never had them before. Weird! I'm not getting my hopes up lol. Seeing as we have a lot going against us to conceive naturally. I'm more excited to get my puppy tomorrow lol

Thanks
    Reviews

One more sleep :-)

Good to know about the EP. I always have it in the back of my mind.

I think that's (of the many) problem (s) with LTTC. you have too much time to research and hear all the horror stories. My first pregnancy I was naive enough to think you DTD 1 time, and 9 months later you'll have a baby! Now I know getting that elusive second line is just the beginning. There are 12 more weeks of hell to get through before reaching the 'safe' zone. And even then you're not out of the woods!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah Tormy you are just going to be a month behind. Dont worry, you're going to get a BFP just like the rest of us

Del - I remember you having your ectopic, I wasnt posting in the thread anymore but was still reading along, was so sad for you I hope your opks turn up asap, how annoying

Bubbles - fx they are good pains!!

Missusmac - Stay away AF!!!!!

AFM - 1dpiui - can I test yet??? hahaha!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Thank you waiting. My due date is 2 weeks away, don't think I'm going to handle it well. Still deeply effected by it all 6 months down the track and I don't think I'll ever fully get over it. The m/c was hard. But the EP was the worst thing I've ever been thru by far. Gah see I'm tearing up now. I seriously don't know how women endure stillbirths and late m/cs.

When you will test? the 2ww feels like an eternity doesn't it?

Mac I hear you about the obsessive googling, I'm terrible for it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Del I remember I found the lead up to the due date of my 1st angel bubs really difficult. The actual due date was my Birthday I decided to spoil myself so bought a little angel for my pandora bracelet to represent my little one (and now ones...) growing wings. Maybe you could do something special for your due date?

Scarily though - Then on the 1st anniversary of that m/c (EXACTLY 12 months apart - even the exact TIME my m/c started!!) someone crashed in to my car and wrote it off.... I think September 26th this year Im just not going to get out of bed.... I hope that never happens to anyone else here!!

Ps - My BT is on the 22nd if AF doesnt arrive before.. Im going to (try!) to hold out until then. No point testing early as I have to do 2 pregnyl injections next week so will get false BFPs if I test to early