Closed Thread
Page 45 of 83 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC 12 months + Chat

Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Yeah Im off to find a copy without being obvious... **insert shifty eyes here....**
    Haha. I love this.

Our bodies do some crazy things! Don't know about the ferning, I never got any. Actually, 1 time I did... When using hubbies saliva I got full ferning.

Slight temp dip this morning. I'm trying not to over-think it, but I also dipped on this date 4yrs ago when pg with DS. but who am I kidding? I'm already WAY over thinking!

7DPO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by kelbel86 View Post
    The earliest I detected ovulation was cd9 and I'm normally cd 14-17. Keep testing just in case u r early.
    I normally get EWCM at least 3 days before ovulation and we BD'ed this morning so I'm hoping if I am early we catch the egg.

Still waiting on my OPK's..... why must they come from Tazzie?? I always order them when I get my period and there is plenty of time until I start testing around CD12. Thank god I have my maybe baby

Waiting - I serve my DH up oysters around the time I need him LOL not sure if it works but either way they are yummy
    Last edited by delirium; 06-02-2013 at 13:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    Haha. I love this.

Our bodies do some crazy things! Don't know about the ferning, I never got any. Actually, 1 time I did... When using hubbies saliva I got full ferning.

Slight temp dip this morning. I'm trying not to over-think it, but I also dipped on this date 4yrs ago when pg with DS. but who am I kidding? I'm already WAY over thinking!

7DPO.
    I think when we having been trying so long it's next to impossible to over think things... I'm only new to temping this month but I thought a dip meant ovulation and you need sustained high temps for a BFP?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I think when we having been trying so long it's next to impossible to over think things... I'm only new to temping this month but I thought a dip meant ovulation and you need sustained high temps for a BFP?
    Not necessarily a dip for o, but like you say they need to be consistently higher to predict O (FF usually predicts at 3dpo). A dip at 5-7dpo can indicate implantation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Not necessarily a dip for o, but like you say they need to be consistently higher to predict O (FF usually predicts at 3dpo). A dip at 5-7dpo can indicate implantation.
    Ahh I see, I didn't know about the implantation dip. I'm using FF. Are your temps up and down everywhere? I tried temping ages ago and gave up bc they were all over the place.

Thanks
    Reviews

This is my second month of consistent temping. Previously I was the same as you, they were so erratic pre O that I have up before O. But now I've been consistently temping I can see that my post O temps are generally stable.

Thanks
    Reviews

I know nothing about temping 😓

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles1984 View Post
    I know nothing about temping 😓
    It's just giving me something else to agonise over! I think I could just be doing OPKs instead, but when what would I have to obsess over in the tww?

Thanks
    Reviews

It's just giving me something else to agonise over! I think I could just be doing OPKs instead, but when what would I have to obsess over in the tww?
    The tww sucks!! I'm lucky this time coz we get our puppy on Saturday!! So ill have him to obsess over! And take my mind of our impending fs appointment on 11 march to get our results explained.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles1984 View Post
    The tww sucks!! I'm lucky this time coz we get our puppy on Saturday!! So ill have him to obsess over! And take my mind of our impending fs appointment on 11 march to get our results explained.
    Puppy?!? What are you getting?