Closed Thread
Page 4 of 83 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC 12 months + Chat

That must be so frustrating tormy, I hope they get moving soon.
    I've now had four days of positive opks. Day two was the darkest by far (hardly anything in the control line) but today I've only done a digital cause I'm at work so can't compare directly. I've never done opks before (I've become dependent on ultrasounds!) so now I can't work out if I've o'd or I'm still gearing up. Has anyone had the same thing happen?

Thanks
    Reviews

I don't see him again until next af starts unfortunately because we had to have a break for a cycle. I know with pcos you can get multiple positives without releasing an egg but I thought with such a strong positive I would have. Drives me crazy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tormy - sorry to hear about your estro levels. Are they able to supplement this (like they do with progesterone) to help give everything a nudge along? (sorry if this is a dumb question)

I suspected as much with the progesterone. No idea why my FS (or his stand in) don't do blood tests to check what's going on...from what I've read on BH this seems to be pretty standard. My FS seems to think I will get UTD every cycle - and looks a little surprised that I come back to see him each month. He tells me that it should be working...but it isn't. He's suggested IVF a couple of times but I want to try Clomid and then see how I feel. No idea if that's a sensible course of action given my age - but I'm not sure about IVF yet.

Misstrouble - sorry I've not experienced that before...sounds confusing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tormy - how annoying that your estrogen levels have dropped. Every time Ive had bts my Estrogen has been low, not sure what thats about either. Might go ask my FS next Mon. Fx your follies are getting their act together at your scan on fri

misstrouble - hmm not sure about the 4 days of positive opks, havent had that happen myself

Gizmo - welcome. I know what you mean about coming unstuck at the 12 month mark, I didnt cope well with it. Hopefully your BFP will be just around the corner.. I havent used progesterone pessaries sorry, cant help there either (jeez not much help today am I??!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Tormy - you're a spring chicken! Completely understand about IVF...I'm going to dinner with some friends tonight who have been doing IVF for ages. From what they've told me, it's a tough road that I'm not sure I'm strong enough for! Btw, I've heard of people getting UTD when going off Clomid bc it can somehow kick your ovaries into gear when you've taken it for a while. I hope this is true for you!

Waitinghoping - thanks...ditto for you!

Thanks
    Reviews

I've heard the same thing gizmo about getting utd after stopping clomid because it builds up. Here's hoping that happens cause I'm not so keen on IVF either! Sounds like none of our bodies are behaving at the moment Fx the new year starts bringing luck soon!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC 12 months + Chat

OMG ladies! Praying this one is sticky!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

That's fantastic ladidah! Congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews

WOO HOO! Congrats ladidah. That's fantastic news. Will keep fingers and toes crossed for a sticky bub

Afm - AF arrived this morning, so will be round 4 of Clomid for me.

Hopefully the bfps keep coming on this thread. We're off to a roaring start for 2013 I reckon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow congrats Ladidah!!!! How many DPO are you?? Fx this one is a sticky!