Closed Thread
Page 39 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC 12 months + Chat

Does anyone else have "issues" with dh not wanting to Dtd? I mean seriously. We have to go down the fs route and they bloody told me I was ovulating yesterday and we only Dtd once. He wouldn't Dtd again last night. Ffs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles1984 View Post
    Does anyone else have "issues" with dh not wanting to Dtd? I mean seriously. We have to go down the fs route and they bloody told me I was ovulating yesterday and we only Dtd once. He wouldn't Dtd again last night. Ffs.
    Mostly my DH is really good. He gets that we already have our backs to the wall fertility wise so it's super important to get as many BD's in lol But my DH doesn't really need his arm twisted hehe

Although about 3-4 months ago we went thru a stage where DH confided it was feeling really unromantic and forced. We had a huge talk, I got angry bc we aren't like others that can just have sex once and bam we are pg. I have to temp and OPK and plan everything. I also saw his side that we needed to bring the spice back. So we put the kids to bed, I'll run a hot bubble bath with a glass of wine. Tea light candles. He'll give me a massage. I'll prepare a romantic meal.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hmmmm. Ill have a chat to him.

Thanks
    Reviews

DH usually 'performs' when needed to. But we've both said its getting rather dull.

Every so often I like to spice it up with lingerie etc.

Thanks
    Reviews

He just said he wasn't feeling well last night. So not so bad I guess. Man I take my hat off to all the long term ttcers. You are really an inspiration

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    TTC long term can be really hard on a relationship there is no doubt. I've learned from all out years TTC (it took 54 cycles for our first child so we have the dubious honor of being seasoned veterans ) is that it's hard for the man too. There is a real pressure to perform and finish. To support us when we are blubbering messes. It more often than not becomes a chore after a while.

We just talk all the time. I tell him when I miffed bc I believe he's being insensitive. He tells me when he feels I'm pressuring him too much. We try to make it as fun as 20 cycles of trying can possibly be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles1984 View Post
    YES!! We have the same problem. DH has really low libido so its like pulling hens teeth to dtd more than once. Though he is just as sick of ttc as I am so he has agreed to get really 'busy' this month to try and finally get our stick bfp.

Had scan and bloods this morning. Have to trigger tomorrow night then IUI on Thurs.... Ive already told DH hes gotta dtd tonight... not sure if I should hit him up once more before IUI or not....

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck waiting! Hopefully you can get it twice lol! My damn dh is just driving me bonkers!! I don't even know yet what course of action we will have to take once we've finished all the tests - whether we have any a chance of getting a bfp naturally. With dhs low sperm count and my possible pcos we might be stuffed. The fs said from dhs drs sa we would be going icsi but to do the tests anyway. Maybe we will just end up getting more furbabies...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Is he taking zinc? I've heard of a lot of men with very low counts that spend 3-6 months on zinc and find their count really increases.

Thanks
    Reviews

Sooooo I just got my results from this mornings Bt.

Saturday. Monday. (Today)
    Prog -1. Prog 18.5
    Estr 603. Estr 915
    Lh 10. Lh 35.1

Looks alike I'm ovulating!!