Closed Thread
Page 35 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC 12 months + Chat

Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Sorry need a vent moment....

Ive been on Bubhub since I was ttc DD whos now 3. Was in a fantastic IVF support thread with some amazing women who had long haul issues ttc who went on to have a bubs. We are all now in a FB group and recently there has been a lot of natural bfps announced, another one today. Im super happy for them but so jealous I feel so bad because they have had trouble ttc in the past, but it feels so unfair that they have got utd so easily with #2 and I havent... I guess I had an easier ride ttc DD, I have to do the long haul this time...

Sorry for the me moment...
    Don't worry about it. We all need a vent sometimes. It's so hard when you want something so much but can't just take it.

I might just have my own for a second actually if you all don't mind. Just found out someone at my work is utd. She is younger than I am and quite immature. Her mum still does her washing and comes and cleans her house. She said to me in the past when she has a baby she won't have to do much because her mum and MIL will do all her washing and cooking and cleaning etc.

I don't usually judge, I get jealous yes, but something about this situation just makes it even worse.

I went through all these feelings last year when I found out she was utd but sadly she mc'd. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. But that just made it worse this time if that makes any sense. I've been trying 13 months with no positive, she has had 2 in a few months. So not fair.

I think it's hitting me harder because I'm sure that spotting I was talking about is the start of AF.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    Just to throw in another kicker. My temp hasn't risen, which means I didn't O yesterday, which means we've missed the damn egg.., again. I hate this. I just bloody hate this.
    Sorry MM. Hopefully you'll O soon and the swimmers will still be hanging around. *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Must be the time for pg announcements. Found out a family member is pg, another accident. I'm gutted **** I hate how bitter I've become. So over this journey.

I feel like I have no respite. All the pg, is this a line threads on here (which of course is to be expected given it's a parenting forum lol). FB which i use to chat to friends a lot now has the news feed clogged with u/s and new baby pics. I think I need to live in a cave

One small blessing is that this is the first normal AF I've had since the EP 6 months ago. I've been having long periods, my normal is 5 and I stop for a day then start again and bleed light for a day or 2 more. I've stopped bleeding today, the 3rd proper day of bleeding, this hasn't happened in so long. So hopefully it will return tomorrow and Sat nice and light.

and probably such a silly question, but when do you girls count AF as starting. I always counted spotting as day 1, but on FF it didn't start CD1 until I had the medium bleeding....
    Last edited by delirium; 31-01-2013 at 21:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I know what you mean about no emotion Tormy. I used to get really excited about babies. But these days after the initial heartbreak I don't really feel anything. Not excited, not angry, just numb. I guess I am mentally distancing myself from the situation? Who knows.

Thanks
    Reviews

I know what you girls mean. My best friend of 20 years did a pregnancy test last week. And I was so upset. It ended up being negative. They aren't even trying. But I felt so disgusted with myself for feeling like that. She is the best friend in the world and is always there for me for everything. But I just felt so......I can't even put it into words.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    When AF arrived a few days ago I kind of felt nothing. Well I did, but I felt numb. No tears, which is strange for me. Just this terrible feeling it will never happen and I'm wasting my emotions for something that will never be. It feels like defeat

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    When AF arrived a few days ago I kind of felt nothing. Well I did, but I felt numb. No tears, which is strange for me. Just this terrible feeling it will never happen and I'm wasting my emotions for something that will never be. It feels like defeat
    That's it. Defeat. Like you'll never get there. Never move on with your life.

God we put a lot of pressure on ourselves don't we!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Yep, definitely feel defeated. Wondering why I bother. But at the same time know I will be right back at it in a few days time.

Sometimes I think it effects me less than it used to. In the past (ie, early days) I'd be really upset and cry for days etc. but these days I feel much much sadder (or defeated) but it doesn't last as long. It's just like a fact of life now, I expect the bfn (even though I desperately hope for a BFP). even now in the tww I am looking ahead to trying next month. TTC is just a permanent fixture in my life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Just popping in to send some hugs to everyone **hugs** i know exactly how u feel

Del- bummer to hear AF arrived

Just got to the clinic to get bloods. Yet ANOTHER nurse is wandering around with a pregnant belly. No fair

Thanks
    Reviews

Last AF I had a meltdown - it was officially the 12 month mark of ttc. But I'm trying to get back on the pro- active side - seeing doc, getting referral.. I sometimes feel anxious about it never happening which I think causes stress, which in my mind i think, this isn't going to help- stop stressing!! Aaarghh vicious cycle!