Closed Thread
Page 25 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC 12 months + Chat

Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Your such a wise lady marttc! I agree about the DH thing - mine hardly ever talks about the whole ttc thing :/ . There was a recent pregnancy announcement that really upset him though and it was one of the first times that I saw how this whole thing has effected him fx we all get bfps soon!
    Thanks yeah we have to remember them too

Were we on a m/c thread together?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bubbles - great to hear your HSG went well today! Hope it wasnt too painful. I could have sworn I was going to die during mine.. haha!!

Greentea - You're awake for the HSG, they give you painkillers (well, mine didnt they just told me to take panadol) before. they watch the screen as they do it so can usually tell you then and there if the dye is moving through ok or if there is any clear blockage. HSG can clear blockages (if minor) and can improve your fertility for a couple of months after. I got pregnant with DD in the same cycle as having a hsg, Im sure its what did it for me. Was bloody painful mine was though!!

MARTTC - I would SOOOOO have rathered be under general for my HSG - I nearly broke the nurses hand I was gripping her so tight and cried in pain the whole time. Was agony

My DH has really only recently talked more about ttc, especially after our 2nd M/C. I think he has realised just how much he wants a sibling for DD too. I think a lot of the time he doesnt know what to say (he isnt a big talker) but I can now see it affecting him too...

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Yeap and I think on a clomid one and ttc ones
    Yeah... We've been doing the rounds lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    I tended to have self pity parties telling DH he never understood how I was feeling, how hard it was, how much it hurt & we had a massive fight because he was really over me saying these things... He pointed out that although he doesn't show it like me that he is hurting just as much, that it's a mans job to get a girl pregnant & he feels a sense of failure, it hurts him too & that it hurts him to see what I go through... He said every time another friend announces a pregnancy, he too is hurting but stays strong.
    I can relate to this. I never had a go at DH about it but I did have pity parties and think he didn't care as much. I stopped thinking this way when I had a few drinks at the end of yet another cycle and got very emotional, I was crying and he was concoling me and being the amazing, supportive man he is... then I realised he was crying with me. I asked if he was upset too or if he just didn't like seeing me sad and he said it was both.

Thanks
    Reviews

Your hubby sounds like mine waiting. We didn't really have time to mentally prepare for falling with DS - it happened so quickly. There was a lot of times during my pregnancy I had wondered how committed to having a baby he was, because he just didn't seem interested. When I told him we were pg a second time he was SO over the moon. He said the first time he was anxious of the unknown, but now he knows what he has to look forward to.

He was talking to his mum tonight, who obviously asked if I was utd yet. He was telling her I'm on the second round of 'those drugs'. And we thought 'we'd done it' last month, because my 'boobs were huge'. Something's are just better left unsaid haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    MARTTC - I would SOOOOO have rathered be under general for my HSG - I nearly broke the nurses hand I was gripping her so tight and cried in pain the whole time. Was agony
    Aww, that sounds awful. Sorry you had to go through that.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ijjies View Post
    I can relate to this. I never had a go at DH about it but I did have pity parties and think he didn't care as much. I stopped thinking this way when I had a few drinks at the end of yet another cycle and got very emotional, I was crying and he was concoling me and being the amazing, supportive man he is... then I realised he was crying with me. I asked if he was upset too or if he just didn't like seeing me sad and he said it was both.
    After our mc DH couldn't stop talking on cliches! If he patted me on the back and said 'these things happen for a reason' one more time I was going to have to get violent! I once asked him if he thought we lost our baby or a bunch of cells, and he said the latter. While I feel like we'd lost a baby it still helped me understand his mind set.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been going a little crazy the last few days with the TWW, so Ive been trying to keep busy nd haven't been on hre as much. I'm annoyed that I have to have the second trigger shot because it means my TWW is actually a 3WW.

I am currently about 10DPO and usually I would have started POAS at 7 or 8 DPO. But I got the second trigger on Tuesday so I can't test til it's out of my system. To be safe- that's another week!!! Argh. It's soooooo long.

I am also symptom spotting. It's probably nothing, but I haven't imagined any in my other cycles.

Good thing I'm going back to work on Tuesday and have been busy preparing. I probably would be completely nuts by now.

OK. End rant.

Hope you are all doing well.

You have your BT tomorrow don't you Tormy? Will you get your results quickly? I can't wait to hear!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck tormy!

I HAAAAATE the tww!!! My last 2WW was probably the hardest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck Tormy

Hi Ijjles - was wondering how you are doing. Fx they symptoms are real! I know what you mean though, I have to have 2 pregnyl injections after IUI so it makes my 2ww a 3ww... drives me mad!! Fx you get your BFP this month xx