Closed Thread
Page 23 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC 12 months + Chat

Hope you catch that 16th egg MM!

Sorry to hear you're still sore Waiting. Am glad that they took you seriously this time...please take it easy. Sending you lots of healthy vibes x

Afm - back to FS tomorrow ...hopefully for a trigger!

Thanks
    Reviews

Misstrouble and Ladidah- how are you both?

I hope that you're feeling well!

Would love to hear how you're doing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

thanks gizmo!! Good luck tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmosmum View Post
    Misstrouble and Ladidah- how are you both?

I hope that you're feeling well!

Would love to hear how you're doing
    Hi gizmo, ms has kicked in for me but I'm still paranoid this bub won't stick for some reason (so still poas every day!) and counting down til the first scan on feb 8th. I really hope there's some more bfps here soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Misstrouble - MS is a good sign bubs is settling in nicely!! Stick bubba stick!!

Thanks
    Reviews

No, no trigger. Just waiting to see. Had a very very very pale test line on my OPK today. So I think we're atleast a week away (last month they gradually got darker).

I'm getting sick. Sore throat and miserable. Ick.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies I've got my hsg tomorrow - any tips for me? I'm so nervous. I'm going on my own and they rang today to make it in the morning instead of the Arvo so the dr can leave early!! I have to try and sneak out of work now!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles1984 View Post
    Hi ladies I've got my hsg tomorrow - any tips for me? I'm so nervous. I'm going on my own and they rang today to make it in the morning instead of the Arvo so the dr can leave early!! I have to try and sneak out of work now!
    Hi bubbles, I had one done in September. I would definitely take pain relief beforehand - I have quite a low pain threshold and get anxious about procedures so probably should have taken something stronger than two panadol . In saying that, it's all over quite quickly and I left with a feeling of just bad period pain for an hour afterwards. And it was definitely worth the relief afterwards to know there was nothing blocking my tubes. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Waiting, sorry to hear you we're in such pain. I hope it is easing up for you and glad you are back on track.

Bubbles good luck with the procedure.

Missusmac, I hope you o at a convenient time.

Gizmosmum, good luck with the fs. I am in Melbourne. I will see when I can get the appointment and might pm you over the weekend to see who you are with. In the meantime, I may also book into to one of those free mivf seminars, just to see what all the options, costs etc are.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles1984 View Post
    hi love! yeah im ok at this stage. I've finally got a computer so I can get back on here and talk a bit more! DH doesnt really understand how i'm feeling. He's being supportive and trying to make me feel better, but I guess there are just some things he just cant understand. Its not something you ever think will happen to you. But, it has and I have to deal with it! How are you going?
    This journey is tuff & if you start IVF it can become even harder.. We have been trying just less than 2 1/2 years & we have had highs & lows... I don't think they truly appreciate exactly how it feels but don't dismiss it either... I tended to have self pity parties telling DH he never understood how I was feeling, how hard it was, how much it hurt & we had a massive fight because he was really over me saying these things... He pointed out that although he doesn't show it like me that he is hurting just as much, that it's a mans job to get a girl pregnant & he feels a sense of failure, it hurts him too & that it hurts him to see what I go through... He said every time another friend announces a pregnancy, he too is hurting but stays strong. If there's a word of advice I would give its communicate, be open and ask how his feeling, explain the importance of him sharing this with you
    I'm not going to sugar coat it, it's a hard journey, there will be highs & there will be lows if you have to do IVF but in the end you will be stronger for it & it's totally worth it!

Always happy to chat to you!

You know my biggest phobia is needles (along with spiders haha) & I'm about to start my 3rd round of IVF, so that's 3 rounds of injections, I could not begin to tell you how many I've had over the past 12 months but I know inside I have become stronger, I will never like or want to see a needle injected but I'm almost okay with them & it is a new closeness with my DH that not many people can say they have. As a phobia I place a lot of trust in my DH & it's honestly amazing how okay I am with him injecting me plus if I'm honest they don't really hurt, it's all in my head xx