Closed Thread
Page 22 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    welcome

sorry to hear about ur DH's results - fx they can do something to help ur dh. did they say what the problem with the SA was?
    Hey Tormy! Umm from memory low motility and quality and not enough....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmosmum View Post
    I *really* want to get UTD soon...other than the obvious (having a baby!) it would be REALLY nice *not* to have to take my trousers off every month for the FS to do a scan!!!
    AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    I've joked to DH that we will that one of *those* couples that have a third 'whoopsie' baby after all the effort to have a second one lol.
    Im actually HOPING that will be me!!

Quote Originally Posted by marley155 View Post
    I long for the days of not inspecting CM and trying to analyse it and decide if it as it should be.
    Me too....... Bummer about your DHs results. Hope you can get an appt asap.

Welcome Bubbles

Missus Mac - I hope you get your happy ending soon

Tormy (aka "Mamma Yoda") - wow you know a lot about your prog levels, my clinic rarely gives them to me.. might have to ask more often I think. I hope this cycle isnt a bust for you already..

Well AF has FINALLY arrived so Im CD1 today. Ive had 2 days of killer cramping with only spotting old blood but today she finally showed. Last night I was in AGONY, woke at 2am with vomiting and dizziness. Was no better when I got up at 7am for work, could barely walk. Had to drug myself up and suck it up to go to work (cant take time off as its only my 3rd day...). Rang the FS as I havent had pain like this in over 10 years so wanted to see if its normal after a D&C. The nurse was really rude and fobbed me off. She told me it couldnt be related to the d&c cos it was too long ago (umm, only 7 weeks ago, and this is the first AF since...) and I couldnt be in so much pain to be vomiting, I must have a stomach bug... glad shes such an expert at knowing my body.... I think I know the difference between period pains and a stomach upset!!!!

Pain has eased a little tonight, Ive spent pretty much the whole evening in the bath and am nice and dozy thanks to a cocktail of painkillers... lets hope tomorrow is a better day!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC 12 months + Chat

What a cow bag nurse waiting. I hate it when people are like that. Glad your feeling a bit better. Early night for you I think!

Thanks
    Reviews

Waiting - OMG you poor thing! It's awful to be in that much pain *big hugs*

How condescending...grrr. As if you don't know the difference - good grief!!

It might be worth getting a second opinion Waiting. That nurse didn't sound like she was at the top of her game when you spoke with her.

Hope you're feeling a *whole* lot better this morning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, feeling a bit better but still very sore. They are going to ring back to follow up today, hoping that its a different nurse!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Eep! What a horrible AF! You poor thing. You'd think after being dealt the really crappy hand of mc/d&c you'd atleast get a free pass on the AF.

OPK-ing starts today. Atleast I can feel like I am doing something! I need to O between now and Monday, or not until next weekend. Hubby will be away and working nightshift. If I O while he is away I will have to embarrassingly ask friends to take DS for the night. Drive 2.5 hours on crappy roads in the dark. Then DH will have to make up some bullsh!t story to get out of work for half an hour! Wow, so romantic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Thanks, feeling a bit better but still very sore. They are going to ring back to follow up today, hoping that its a different nurse!!
    Glad to hear you are a little better. I think that you should ask to speak with someone else if you get the same one again. Good luck! Let us know how you go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    Eep! What a horrible AF! You poor thing. You'd think after being dealt the really crappy hand of mc/d&c you'd atleast get a free pass on the AF.

OPK-ing starts today. Atleast I can feel like I am doing something! I need to O between now and Monday, or not until next weekend. Hubby will be away and working nightshift. If I O while he is away I will have to embarrassingly ask friends to take DS for the night. Drive 2.5 hours on crappy roads in the dark. Then DH will have to make up some bullsh!t story to get out of work for half an hour! Wow, so romantic!
    You are a dedicated lass!

Fx you o this weekend so that you don't have to go trekking around in the dark. If you do, then we're in sync bc I'm due to o around the same time.

Thanks
    Reviews

16th cycle, I'm not about to miss that egg!!

I O'D on CD 20 last cycle, which will be next weekend. But am worried clomid will continue to bring my O closer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx you O early MissusMac. From memory someone in another thread got utd when she only dtd 5 days before O so it can happen!!

Feeling better today but still sore. A different nurse from the FS rang today, she tried to do the whole "oh it sounds like you had a tummy bug" but as soon as I told her I know it was from AF she changed her tune (she knows me well!) and said if it happens again or gets worse again to let them know. I can start jabbing again on Sun. First Bt is next friday. Back on the hampsterwheel again......