Closed Thread
Page 21 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Well I just got my 7dpo BT results back and it's not looking that good. My prog is 43 and my estro is 528. So yes I ovulated. But I've had way higher levels before and not been UTD - so I'm assuming I'm out this month I'll have my BT on Saturday to confirm it either way.
    *Really* sorry to hear it tormy! Can they supplement just in case? I will be keeping fingers and toes crossed for you on Saturday.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC 12 months + Chat

Fair enough. Sorry for asking a dumb question, I have no idea about levels bc I don't get bloods done.

I hope you're still in with a shot this month. Fx fx fx

Thanks
    Reviews

How do you know all this stuff tormy? Hmmm...think I will nickname you "mama-yoda"

Thanks
    Reviews

Love it! A woman after my own heart...I prefer to understand what's going on too.

Have you found any websites that have good info?

I've been reading up on IVF quite a bit lately...am convinced that's where I'm going to end up in a couple of months so want to mentally prepare myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I'm still pretty ignorant to all things BTs, hormone levels etc. but I find myself babbling on about CDs and OPKs and dpos and the most charming - CM!! Oh how I long for the days of not knowing what all these things meant and their importance in getting utd!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    I usually just google what I'm looking for and search heaps of sites. Is ur FS going to try anything else before ivf ?
    Not sure. He's still on holidays but he's mentioned IVF a couple of times now so I think that's what's next. Hopefully he'll let me do a couple more rounds of Clomid first though. We've got friends coming to visit from abroad and don't want to be starting anything while they're visiting. So prob hope to start IVF in April (if we decide to go ahead with it).

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    I'm still pretty ignorant to all things BTs, hormone levels etc. but I find myself babbling on about CDs and OPKs and dpos and the most charming - CM!! Oh how I long for the days of not knowing what all these things meant and their importance in getting utd!
    Couldn't agree more. If you asked me in my early 20s if I would be paying attention to (and inspecting!!) cm I would have thought you were crazy...laughed and had another swig of my wine/beer!

Aaaah, those were the good old days!
    Last edited by Gizmosmum; 23-01-2013 at 18:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I long for the days of not inspecting CM and trying to analyse it and decide if it as it should be.

Tormy, I'm sorry you think you may be out this month. Thank you for explaning the blood tests. I don't know what they mean but you do and you seem to have prepared yourself for getting a negative on Saturday. I hope you are proven otherwise.

Gizmosmum, I have been a bad cycle buddy. My DH went and had a sperm test and I guess received a D grade. He has said that it is not impossible to conceive naturally, but it is not probable. I threw a pity party for myself but as there was no alcohol and dancing involved, decided to leave it behind and look for solutions. We have a referral to an Endocrinologist and I just have to make an appointment. I wonder how long it will be before we get in. I guess I can call to make an apointment and stop wondering. I was going to call on my lunch break today but couldn't find anywhere quiet. I have Friday off so I will call then and see what the next step is.

Welcome Bubbles, It sounds like you and I are in the same boat.

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm on my 4th now...so am hoping another couple won't be an issue.

Will you do another round if you get a bfn this month?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey Marley - sorry to hear your news

My FS' title is 'reproductive endocrinologist' and he has a really good reputation in IVF circles. PM me if you're in Melb and want his details if you want another option. It took me a few weeks to get my first appointment.

Hope you're doing ok *hugs*