Closed Thread
Page 20 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC 12 months + Chat

My MIL is SO excited by the prospect of twins. Even though she already has over 20 grand kids! I'd definitely come straight home from my U/S and start packing to go home to my mummy!

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes - I would be *thrilled* if hubby was the only man I had to take my pants off for! Was lmao at your post MM.

Well...am wondering if I was tempting fate with my post earlier. No trigger today BUT I have two follies at 14mm so I'll find out on Fri at my next scan if they both mature. Eeek! I normally only get one!!

Oooh, the suspense!

That aside, I have a question for you girls...

Do you ever get pain on the opposite side to where your scan shows you have a follie? I have killer pains on the right but there was no dominant follie there...the two contenders for this cycle were on the left side. Strange huh?

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah - same here tormy. I made him double check that they were on the left...hmmm...strange.

Am hoping two follies means that we have a better chance this month. Hopefully both mature

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies. Dh and I have been ttc for 12 months now. We're in the initial testing phase of seeing a fs. Im doing a tracking cycle with a HSG test and bloods and ultrasounds etc. DH is doing bloods and a semen analysis too. I started my tracking cycle today with the first lot of bloods taken. Back on Monday for the next one. It's all so overwhelming. Im trying to keep busy and keep my mind off it. Our first appointment with the FS ended in them basically saying according to DH's semen analysis that the doctors did we have to go down the ICSI path. But they are doing all the tests again to see if dh can be "fixed" for want of a better word! So, i had a complete break down while we were at the fs waiting for the nurse. She was in shock that i was crying! DH didnt even know what to do! I never cry!
    Anywhoo, thats it for me for now. How are you all going?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles1984 View Post
    Hello ladies. Dh and I have been ttc for 12 months now. We're in the initial testing phase of seeing a fs. Im doing a tracking cycle with a HSG test and bloods and ultrasounds etc. DH is doing bloods and a semen analysis too. I started my tracking cycle today with the first lot of bloods taken. Back on Monday for the next one. It's all so overwhelming. Im trying to keep busy and keep my mind off it. Our first appointment with the FS ended in them basically saying according to DH's semen analysis that the doctors did we have to go down the ICSI path. But they are doing all the tests again to see if dh can be "fixed" for want of a better word! So, i had a complete break down while we were at the fs waiting for the nurse. She was in shock that i was crying! DH didnt even know what to do! I never cry!
    Good luck, if you have any questions PM me I've done icsi & we have male fertility issues & I was recently diagnosed with mild endo & pcos
    I'm happy to answer or listen to you vent

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles1984 View Post
    Hugs!
    If you have any questions or just want to chat PM me. I've done icsi, we are 29 & have male fertility issues but I was recently diagnosed with mild endo & pcos too.

Thanks
    Reviews

Bubbles - Hugs!
    If you have any questions or just want to chat PM me. I've done icsi, we are 29 & have male fertility issues but I was recently diagnosed with mild endo & pcos too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi love! yeah im ok at this stage. I've finally got a computer so I can get back on here and talk a bit more! DH doesnt really understand how i'm feeling. He's being supportive and trying to make me feel better, but I guess there are just some things he just cant understand. Its not something you ever think will happen to you. But, it has and I have to deal with it! How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome bubbles. The ladies in here are so supportive.

I hope you get some more information through this cycle. Xx

One of my best friends had a baby early this morning. I'm so incredibly happy for her, but it still stings. We m/c'd within a week if each other almost 12 months ago. She has her happy ending, and we're still waiting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey bubbles

Welcome! I'm glad you've joined us on this thread

It's a lot to take in isn't it? I hope that you get some answers soon and that this helps you to feel better. Recently I've discovered an organisation (not for profit charity) called Access Australia. They have a bunch of free info/fact sheets that you might find helpful as you start this part of your ttc journey.

MM - that sounds tough...hopefully you won't be waiting too much longer

AFM - still have burning pain on my right side (not on the left side where the follies are). Weird! I think I'll start doing opks again. Gotta keep feeding that poas addiction!