Closed Thread
Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LaDiDah View Post
    WH - hopefully there isn't a problem and this round will be your sticky!
    Star - have you managed to get an FS yet or you still trying to get a new one booked?

Fx that 2013 is our lucky year! I have an FS app on Friday - very nervous. Had about a litre of blood (only 25mls apparently) taken today for the 16 different tests my gp ordered lol so will soon see what's going on with me! Had a bizarre dip on my charts today 36.80 down to 36.42 but only 6dpo so not sure what that's all about.
    Nah not yet. We are in the middle of moving so I havent looked around for a FS just yet. Will do soon though! Fingers crossed you get some answers from your appointment! Is Hubby going with you?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC 12 months + Chat

Yea, he's coming with. He got another sperm test done so we'll see of anythings changed or if its all good still :-/ freaking about it all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea, he's coming with. He got another sperm test done so we'll see of anythings changed or if its all good still :-/ freaking about it all!
    Im sure that everything is fine honey! Hopefully all thats wrong is a slight hormonal imbalance that can be easily fixed! Good luck with it all!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Ive been away and out of phone range so couldnt reply.

Good luck with your FS appt today Ladidah!!! Fx the dip is an implantation dip.....

Welcome starflame

Thanks
    Reviews
    LaDiDah you will have to let us know how you went!!

Thanks Waitinghoping

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey ladies

Ok so apparently my bloods show that I did OV this cycle and all my levels are fine. The only thing she said was that my cholesterol is much too high for my age so I'm going on a low GI diet. She reckons my cycles have been out of whack cause of the mc and diet/exercise but this month looks like it starting to regulate. Basically lose weight and reduce cholesterol and I should get utd. What made me quite positive is she said that I should be fine but if we aren't preggo by march to go back and we'll reassess - makes me feel like she reckons it'll happen. Had another blood test for my progesterone levels so will get results Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh, I missed this thread. Hi! I'd love to join in.

I hit the 12 month mark in December. I started a thread about it that I think I recognise you guys from.

I'm 30 and TTC #1. I have PCOS and have been on Clomid and now moved onto Gonal-F injections. I've been injecting all week and see FS tomorrow, so hopefully something is happening and it won't take as long to get to O as it did last month.

My last cycle lasted about 2 months in the end. It was very frustrating.

I'm optimistic about this year. Fx for all of us.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ijjies For This Useful Post:

Ashfirst  (28-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats great news Ladidah! Must feel good to have a plan in place and know you can start doing something to hopefully get you utd. Fx you are utd by March and wont have to worry about it any further

Welcome Ijlles - yes I remember your thread, I had been thinking of starting a thread for a while because theres a few of us around in different threads, and your thread sort of prompted me to do it to try to create somewhere all us 12 month + ttcers can meet. Good luck with your fs appt tomorrow, will they do a scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies

Ok so apparently my bloods show that I did OV this cycle and all my levels are fine. The only thing she said was that my cholesterol is much too high for my age so I'm going on a low GI diet. She reckons my cycles have been out of whack cause of the mc and diet/exercise but this month looks like it starting to regulate. Basically lose weight and reduce cholesterol and I should get utd. What made me quite positive is she said that I should be fine but if we aren't preggo by march to go back and we'll reassess - makes me feel like she reckons it'll happen. Had another blood test for my progesterone levels so will get results Monday.
    Good news!! Fingers crossed for a BFP soon!!!

This is another reason Im just waiting for my referral to go through instead of chasing down a FS. My Dr told me that shes 99% sure that the only thing that a Gyno/FS will say to me is to lose weight before they try anything else. So thats what Im trying to do. 5.1kgs down....many more to go hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Tormy Im so hoping that a Lap will help to give you some answers after all these failed clomid cycles. So frustrating isnt it??

Starflame - well done on the weight loss!! I need to have a bit of a diet overhaul, I drink too much coffee and eat too much junk thats my problem!! Im addicted to sugar! I would like to cut out lots of processed foods.