Closed Thread
Page 19 of 83 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC 12 months + Chat

Good luck with FS appointments ladies. Hope you get the news you want :-)

CD7 here. Nothing of interest to report. Will start OPKs from CD10.

Thanks
    Reviews

Tormy - sounds like your FS is all over it...which means that you probably know *exactly* what's going on. Lucky thing! I feel a bit like a mushroom with my FS (bit in the dark). Think I will write a list of questions to ask him tmrw.

Thks MM

Marley155 - are you still about? Was wondering how my cycle buddy is going

Hmmm...looks like choc cake etc is not good for keeping weight off. Surprising eh? . I've put back on 1.5 kgs of the 5 I lost in Nov. Ughh!

I'm off to buy vanilla yoghurt. Healthy eating week for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    AF is on her way!!! never knew I could be so happy about it! Will ring the clinic tomorrow to book on for CD1.

Thanks for the well wishes today, had a good day as it was only induction. Need to do some planning and prep tomorrow before students come back next week. School holidays went so quickly this year!

Sorry for no personals, Im pretty knackered and DD is driving me nuts, must go entertain. OMG she needs a sibling for entertainment value....

Thanks
    Reviews

Between having DS and beginning TTC we were only using condoms. Right before TTC (as we moved it forward) I bought a new box of condoms. We've now had them sooooooo long, they're about to expire! Gotta love LTTTC!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    Between having DS and beginning TTC we were only using condoms. Right before TTC (as we moved it forward) I bought a new box of condoms. We've now had them sooooooo long, they're about to expire! Gotta love LTTTC!!!
    Hahaha...hilarious! Bet you never thought that would happen (at least not before you were a grandma anyway! *Absolutely* classic!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    AF is on her way!!! never knew I could be so happy about it! Will ring the clinic tomorrow to book on for CD1.

Thanks for the well wishes today, had a good day as it was only induction. Need to do some planning and prep tomorrow before students come back next week. School holidays went so quickly this year!

Sorry for no personals, Im pretty knackered and DD is driving me nuts, must go entertain. OMG she needs a sibling for entertainment value....
    Yay for a new cycle Fx it's a good one

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmosmum View Post
    Hahaha...hilarious! Bet you never thought that would happen (at least not before you were a grandma anyway! *Absolutely* classic!
    Never in a million years did I expect it!! We used to say we were the most fertile couple around after falling first month with DS. We seriously thought we'd have to be super, super careful to NOT get pregnant. I guess DS was just a freak of nature lol.

I've always been keen on having just the 2 kids. An after the roller coaster of TTC I am 100% certain that this will be it! Is anyone else looking beyond this TTC and thinking they might do it again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Yes!! We have already had to throw ours out!!

I've always been keen on having just the 2 kids. An after the roller coaster of TTC I am 100% certain that this will be it! Is anyone else looking beyond this TTC and thinking they might do it again?

Me!!! I think Im completely crazy. We have wanted 3 kids. But I think after #2 (positive thinking!) we will get back on the ttc bandwagon asap without waiting. Learnt our lesson this time...

Thanks
    Reviews

We were the same...got DS on the third try (didn't even knew about opks!!).

Like tormy we are shooting for two kiddies. I've been joking with DH that we'll probably get twins on Clomid! Arghhhh

Seeing FS at midday. Hope I get the trigger today.

I *really* want to get UTD soon...other than the obvious (having a baby!) it would be REALLY nice *not* to have to take my trousers off every month for the FS to do a scan!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmosmum View Post

I *really* want to get UTD soon...other than the obvious (having a baby!) it would be REALLY nice *not* to have to take my trousers off every month for the FS to do a scan!!!
    Imagine if getting pregnant meant your husband was the only person to see your vagina?!? What a novel idea.

I've joked to DH that we will that one of *those* couples that have a third 'whoopsie' baby after all the effort to have a second one lol.

I've also joked that we'll wind up with clomid twins. On OBEM a lady said 'we really wanted one little girl. But we're having twin boys' (we would like a girl too). That would sooo be our luck lol