Closed Thread
Page 17 of 83 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC 12 months + Chat

Thanks girls - such great info. Really appreciate it

Am in complete and absolute denial about my body not doing what I'd like it to do...so have been ignoring the IVF option because I am scared of it tbh (emotional effects, physical effects, pain etc). Yep - I am a 38 yr old chicken!

Think I need to get over myself and start thinking about it. Am not getting any younger sadly. Ugh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Gizmo - yeah its not easy facing the "what ifs". I tried to avoid going back to the FS for #2 and stayed away trying for a natural BFP for 12 months.... gave up at the 12 month mark.. I found it such a relief though once I had done it. I felt at least then we could move forward and were being more pro-active toward getting out sticky bfp. Still waiting, but I know we will get there!! Good luck..

AFM - Im feeling really flat today... I think its a mix of pre-AF, baby blues and going back to work tomorrow. 2 friend posted pregnancy / birth announcements on fb yesterday. Im so jealous Oh well, it will be my turn one day, and who knows - someone will probably be jealous of me...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Feeling very flat too waiting. The usual side effect of clomid for me.

The idea of not having a baby in 2013 terrifies me. Considering we started trying in 2011, stretching it out to 2014 just sounds all kinds of cr@p. My DH turns 40 later this year too, which was always in our plans to be over and done with by then.

So I just feel like I'm really running out of time. If this isn't my cycle I don't know what I'm going to do. And I'm certain all this pressure I'm putting on myself isn't helping! But not sure how to get rid of it.

Woe is me. Whinge whinge.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I know what you mean. DDs birthday is at the end of Nov (she was a Dec due date bubs) - its not too bad, but because we have lots of family birthdays then plus Xmas only a month later it makes Nov/Dec manic. I really didnt want another Nov/Dec baby and now Im concerned it might happen. as if I get UTD next cycle Ill be due late Oct/early Nov. If i dont..... ARRGHH!! The thought of it all does my head in, but I really dont want to take a cycle (or 2!) off to avoid Nov/Dec bubs again after just missing so much time with the m/c (4 months).... I dont know!!!!!!!!!!!!

The nurse at the FS said to me "I have all confidence that you will have a baby in your arms by the end of this year".........What happens will happen..... it might just make our place a madhouse at the end of every year!!!
    Last edited by waitinghoping; 20-01-2013 at 09:20.

Thanks
    Reviews

DS is Oct, DH nov and me Dec. I'd like to have avoided an end of the year baby. We also live in north QLD and don't particularly fancy being enormous at this time of year. But I'd just take a baby, no matter when it was born!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for wishing me luck - sending some right back your way.

I felt better once I went to the FS too...was sorta hoping the Clomid would have worked by now. Am starting to wrap my head around IVF and what it involves. MIVF does free info seminars - so I might check it out.

Sorry to hear you're feeling flat *hugs* It's really hard when everyone seems to be getting pregnant and you're just not there yet I hope it will be your turn soon! Sending you lots and lots of baby dust

I hope that work goes ok tomorrow too. Are you going back part time?

Thanks
    Reviews

Oooh weird...just posted and after i did that, all your posts after waiting's one this morning only just appeared.

I wonder if it's bc I'm on my phone

Thanks
    Reviews

MM - *hugs*

Btw does Clomid make you tired too? I feel absolutely shattered a couple of days after I finish taking them.

Thanks
    Reviews

Not exhausted like I can't keep my eyes open. But not motivated, and can't muster any energy to do much at all.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Clomid usually makes me super moody and really snappy (poor DH).
    Me too Tormy. I usually get pretty bad PMS (ie tearing strips off poor DH several times a day). It usually disappears a day or so into my cycle. But with clomid from day2 I tend to just have one long PMS. I usually lose patience with DS very quickly too, but I haven't been so bad this cycle.