+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We all eat at 5.30pm at the dining table, kids have booster seats. I wish the tv was off but DH likes to watch the sport and weather on the news but it's never anything but the news which I don't mind as much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pesca77 View Post
    What time do all of your young LO's eat dinner?? My DS is 15.5mths and eats between 5-5.30pm, which is way too early for me to eat!

I do have him in a highchair at the dining table though. I sit with him to hand food over.
    Since having kids we all eat at about 5.30-6pm (my youngest is 17mths). I prefer it now and if my husband gets in late from work he will either eat when he gets in or I will wait and eat with him. I find my LO eats more when we all eat together at the table..

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Where does ur toddler eat?

It's between 6 and 6:30 here, the kids have a bath and then watch a little TV and then it's off to bed at 7

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toddler probably would like to eat by 6pm, I'm trying to be organized enough (with the help of my old pal crockpot) to make that happen more often. If dinner isn't ready til later we all get crabby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We all sit at the dining table, and eat at about 6pm. Breakfast iscat the tabl as well, but depending on what's for lunch, ds either sits in his highchair or just eat as he plays.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DS has his dinner in his highchair at 5:30. The rest of us don't eat until later... things are so chaotic at the moment that eating together has become a novelty rather than the norm. I have just gone back to work, my daughter has a job that sometimes ahs her missing out on dinner time etcetcetc. We tired to have DS 20 months eat with us at 6... Dh was making a special effort to be home early so we could all eat together, but that was a disaster because usually for DS daddy walking through the door form work = PLAYTIME so dinner time became a nightmare because all he wanted to do was play.. not eat. So I put his dinner time back to 5:30 for the time being. We will try the family thing at the dinner table again later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We eat a 6 and dd sits at her little table right next to the dining table. She prefers to sit there

Thanks
    Reviews
    All 5 of us at the table eveynight. Ds1 whos 4 on a normal chair, ds2 whos 3 on a booster on a normal chair and ds3 whis 15 months in his high chair at the table. I find the boys eat better. We gave just startrd to introduce asking to be excused and sitting til everyone is finished... Its a work in progress though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Breakfast is in the lounge room with telly. He has his own little chair with table attached.

Lunch is either lounge room or table depending on how messy it is.

Dinner is alway at the table and tv/phones are off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We r bad! We never eat together with DS. Problem is he eats at 5 and DH only gets home after 5 some days and he can't eat earlier than 7 as he just gets hungry again before bed time..

I used to out DS in the high chair for every meal but he's so heavy and its killing my back so I don't use the high chair anymore. He eats on the lounge. Sometimes watching cartoons, other days we sit on the balcony and he has a little table and chairs, and other times he plays in the lounge while I feed him. He comes for a mouthful, then plays, then back for another mouthful.