+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Hair dye

My hair dresser told me dyes these days are completly safe but years ago they werent. Just sometimes the colour doesnt hold as well and may turn a slightly different shade.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Hair dye

I didn't dye my hair in the first 12 weeks on my midwifes advice. She said its not the dye but the fumes. I have died it since though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan2bamummy View Post
    I'm "blonde" hemp doesn't do blonde thanks anyway
    Ahhhhhhhhh well, it was just my two cents since everyone has had pretty much covered everything

I dunno if this'll make you feel better or worse... but I drank quite a lot of alcohol while pregnant, before I realised I was pregnant... and I used to worry a lot about that, but DD turned out fine... and honestly? There's so many other things in our food that are nasty for you and developing babies... so yeah. It's hard to not worry. But I'm pretty sure your baby will be perfect.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hair dye

I got my hair died brown (it's already light brown) when I was 12 weeks and I'm now 30weeks