+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week

Default Merry Christmas mum..... How is your Christmas going?

Well mine isn't quite going to plan. Ds2 just vomited all over my bed. he has a high fever and feeling very unwell. I just got the pork in the slow cooker that was suppose to be put on 4 hours ago. Ds3 isn't sleeping very well and wants to be attached to my boob 24x7.

Oh well that life. I pray that ds is feeling better by morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs. Hope things settle down soon. We are not feeling 100 percent either in our house so I understand.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Oh no! We too are in the sick group. DD and I came down with gastro overnight feel horrible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

We've got a sick one here too! DS first Christmas and he has a grotty cold. Hope everyone's kids improve!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week

Oh no! I'm so sorry there's so many sick kiddies and mummies on Christmas Day. I hope you are all feeling better very soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

Default Re: Merry Christmas mum..... How is your Christmas going?

Stomach bugs seem to be doing the rounds atm. Ds was vomiting everywhere yesterday .
    Hope everyone is feeling better soon and can enjoy their xmas!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll join the club. I've been up since 3am with an upset tummy, etc. Hope it goes away soooooon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a vomit this morning, just morning sickness though... Have been feeling it come back for the last week so I was expecting to make the morning dash at any time! Bleggg at having it at 32 weeks

Hope all the sick ones are feeling better!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Re: Merry Christmas mum..... How is your Christmas going?

I am just tired. Need more sleep before i go to work but its been a good morning here with a very excited little boy.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I too will join the sick group! DS has hand foot and mouth disease. Poor kid has a high fever and blisters everywhere including the inside of his mouth. So not having a very merry Xmas in this household today.

Hope everyone's Xmas gets better.